WTB aftermarket head lights - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB aftermarket head lights
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:15 AM

Im looking for a set of aftermarket head lights.I dont want halos.im looking for something cool.ill buy corners also.

Re: WTB aftermarket head lights
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:57 AM
Cool!
Let us know what you find.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 4:18 PM
binzer wrote:Cool!
Let us know what you find.

LOL,Theres one in every crowd!! Thats a good one
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:06 PM
Wrong section... sooooo, you're the "one" in every crowd.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:11 AM

why don't you fill out your profile. no one here is a mind reader and has any clue what kind of car you drive to even give you suggestions.

who's the one in every crowd? you are.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:47 AM

It was a joke.i didnt get mad at nobody.I was laughing about it.everybody calm down.
Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:40 AM
mine was a joke as well.

now that you have your car in your profile.....seeing it's a 2002 your options are pretty limited. The only aftermarket options I'm aware of are the black headlight/corners.

your other options are to paint your corners amber like....

or to do a custom job or have someone make you a custom set of projectors....

Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:48 PM

Thanks for the help.i hope I didnt make anybody mad.I just didnt know.I seen another person post a WTb and I just thought you did it here.I like the black.Is that easy to paint the headlights.i seen a thread on how to paint them.
Who make the projectors one?
Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:12 PM
Depends on how you want to paint them. The amber is pretty easy, just use some amber colored stained glass paint, or better yet, wrap them in headlight tint.
If you're talking about taking the lenses off and painting the housing then it's a little harder. The headlights themselves aren't too bad, just cut out the silicone and the lens will pop right off.
With the corners you have to cook them in the oven... too long and you'll warp/crack them, if you don't do it long enough you'll have to do it again.

A member on here did a group buy but ran into a lot of problems down the road. Best bet would be to do them yourself. I believe Theretrofitsource.com sells projectors and everything you'll need to make your own set. Apparently it isn't as hard as it looks.

No one's mad.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Friday, July 27, 2012 6:15 AM
ed caudill wrote:Thanks for the help.i hope I didnt make anybody mad.I just didnt know.I seen another person post a WTb and I just thought you did it here.I like the black.Is that easy to paint the headlights.i seen a thread on how to paint them.
Who make the projectors one?

No worries. Most of us like to joke around, but are still willing to help provide info.

Twenty4z wrote:Depends on how you want to paint them. The amber is pretty easy, just use some amber colored stained glass paint, or better yet, wrap them in headlight tint.
If you're talking about taking the lenses off and painting the housing then it's a little harder. The headlights themselves aren't too bad, just cut out the silicone and the lens will pop right off.
With the corners you have to cook them in the oven... too long and you'll warp/crack them, if you don't do it long enough you'll have to do it again.

A member on here did a group buy but ran into a lot of problems down the road. Best bet would be to do them yourself. I believe Theretrofitsource.com sells projectors and everything you'll need to make your own set. Apparently it isn't as hard as it looks.

No one's mad.

this pretty well sums it up.

Friday, July 27, 2012 12:29 PM

Thanks to you for the help!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search