HELP! what kit is this????? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HELP! what kit is this?????
Friday, July 27, 2012 7:47 AM
i saw this and fell in love.. not sure whose J this is but its the same color as mine and i wanna shoot for the same look. someone PLEASE help me out on what kit this is! i love it

Re: HELP! what kit is this?????
Friday, July 27, 2012 7:59 AM
The front end is an RKSPORT Sunfighter bumper which is made of fiberglass, it also has the corner cunard attachments that square the corners up and add that flair. One of my cars has that bumper minus the cunards - here is a pic:

The sides and rear are from the RKSPORT Streetfire kit - they are urethane.

You may have a seriously hard time finding yourself a Sunfighter front end let alone the cunards, but you may also get lucky. I have a spare in the garage for this very reason (not for sale)... lol

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Friday, July 27, 2012 7:59 AM
RKSPORT Sunfighter Kit. They get harder and harder to find.

Friday, July 27, 2012 9:47 AM
ruined my day =[ lol.. i'm gonna go with this one though. i know the fitment will probably be @!#$ but whatever.. def loving that 2 tone black/blue though. my car is already sprayed that color blue.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-2002-Pontiac-Sunfire-2DR-Duraflex-Xplosion-Body-Kit-110970-/330748403152?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ASunfire&hash=item4d02241dd0&vxp =mtr

Friday, July 27, 2012 12:10 PM
A) Ew. Not the best choice in my personal opinion.

B) I wonder if John Piparo knows that they are using the picture of his car for their sales.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Friday, July 27, 2012 12:37 PM
yeap, what they all said, sunfighter front bumper w/ add on cannards from rksport
and the sides and rear are rksport steetfire, the rear is just a lip on the 2000-02 rear bumpers. not the full streetfire rear.

its my sunfire btw, i have a few pics on my cardomain, link is in my profile

as for the blue its a toyota color, not the factory sunfire blue.

here is the link for the add ons only, damn 365 bucks lol the bumper isnt listed anymore.
http://rksport.com/main/part_detail.asp?itemid=842&appid=49&mdid=8&catid=4

here is the bumper, pics are wrong though, its says fiberglass, and then right below it is the streetfire front only
but dang, 1024 for just the front bumper? ouch, ill see mine for 750 lol
http://rksport.com/main/part_detail.asp?itemid=839&appid=49&mdid=8&catid=4
Friday, July 27, 2012 3:21 PM
I believe Jeffie was trying to sell my old Sunfighter front..... Check the NE Region, maybe he still has it.

Saturday, July 28, 2012 1:56 AM
good deal thanks for the help guys.. and snowman yeah i know its not a factory color here's my fire i just sprayed

im not sure where to find a decent looking kit at a decent price.. the one i posted above is probably the least ugly on ebay..

Saturday, July 28, 2012 6:57 AM
i would say for that much money you could alwasy get the 03+ sunfire front with a rksports lip and skirts and a rear valance

Modding my j since I found the org
Saturday, July 28, 2012 8:37 AM
Rksport make a lip kit for your year model that would
Look Good, I almost bought the front bumper to change my look but am gonna stick with this one
Look up carbonfire here and on google it's the same color blue with the lip
Kit and a carbon fiber hood.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search