Vinyl Wrapping - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Vinyl Wrapping
Sunday, July 29, 2012 7:37 PM
So I'm thinking about vinyl wrapping my car because it'll be cheaper than paint and will be different.

I'm debating on the color. I'm thinking either satin white, possibly with a satin black hood, trunk, and roof. I could also go satin black all the way around but I don't want to fall into the rattlecan black ricer crowd.

Any ideas?

Re: Vinyl Wrapping
Sunday, July 29, 2012 10:18 PM
I would save my money for a decent paint job, you'll be much happier with the results and it'll last a whole lot longer, to each his own I guess. However, I do think you can't go wrong with a white car black hood black roof & trunk (:

Sunday, July 29, 2012 11:25 PM
Tony the Tiger wrote:I would save my money for a decent paint job, you'll be much happier with the results and it'll last a whole lot longer, to each his own I guess. However, I do think you can't go wrong with a white car black hood black roof & trunk (:

I've seen some pretty sexy vinyl work. Besides, for 120 bucks I can get a 48"x10yd roll of 3M vinyl. Way cheaper than a good paint job, and it'll last longer than I'll have the car.

Monday, July 30, 2012 4:57 PM
Do it in the fake C/F or some type of animal print.

Monday, July 30, 2012 8:07 PM
will that cover up the rust?
Friday, August 03, 2012 10:16 PM
Wing I. The business I can tell you that the cheap 3m material you are referring to is most likely a regular vinyl not made for wrapping cars.

A typical car wrap is between $1500-2000. You can get good paid.t for less than that.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Saturday, August 04, 2012 12:14 AM
and maybe marketing for companys and get paid. That be sweet.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search