03-05 Cavalier RK Sport lip kit - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03-05 Cavalier RK Sport lip kit
Saturday, September 29, 2012 7:47 PM
Im wondering what 03+ jbodies have this kit. I really want the front and rear, and the sides can be just LSS sides, but might as well keep it consistant. I really love the front and sides to the GM Xtreme kit, but those are too pricey just for looks when that $ can go into performance.
I am mainly interested in the rear pics, as it has dual exhaust outlets. I wanted to do the LT1 Camaro flat tips and just tuck them in there (so none sticks out), but I am also not wanting to alter my exhaust much (dual is unnecessary but will look cleaner).

The RK Sport site actually has my color for the examples, but i want to see real world pics. Whats funny is i also have the SS hood sitting in my garage, but i dont want to use it. Gonna go with the Evo to help cool my s/c a bit.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Re: 03-05 Cavalier RK Sport lip kit
Sunday, September 30, 2012 10:33 PM
Look up some of my old threads, I had the front and sides. I believe PJ has the front with LSS sides if you wanna see how those match up. I had originally had the type J rear with the combo, then switched to the LSS rear

Monday, October 01, 2012 3:09 AM
the lip kit is mega low, but the rear kinda lines up with the LSS sides... the only thing I didn't like was the flare on the bottom doesn't really flow well with the flat sides (it works in the front, but not in the rear)

from the side it looks ok

you can kinda see the flare is a little too drastic here

the LSS sides and rear flow a lot better IMO

looking at those pictures, it MIGHT look better with Import Fighter sides.

Monday, October 01, 2012 5:16 PM
Has anyone ever ran the razzi sides with.the rk.sport front lip

Modding my j since I found the org
Monday, October 01, 2012 6:00 PM
How using evo 5 for the sides and import fighter for the rear.I like the lss better than RKS for the front.To concaved.
Has anyone ever cut out the air inlet bracing on a stock 03+ front.
Monday, October 01, 2012 6:17 PM
i did but i had to to get the razzi front to fit

Monday, October 01, 2012 6:27 PM
If someone cuts those out and out of the fog light holes you'd have a cross bybetween razzi and Gmtuner.
Monday, October 01, 2012 10:12 PM
pj those look nice...but i see the flare you're talking about. I like smooth flow and transition... now Im questioning how low that front lip is. I love the front and rear but the front almost has this protruding look. my favorite is the GM Xtreme front..but thats very rare and not worth the cost when i can put it towards other stuff. the other thing is to look at the exhaust options for the rear.

here is my current setup, you can see the dual tip. i am debating the rk sport rear lip with a second dual tip but not sure how to go about it. i dont want to make the car raspy or add more weight...so maybe just dump it so you cant see any exhaust..?

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Monday, October 01, 2012 10:22 PM
Duck it man, drop the exhaust on the sides

Monday, December 10, 2012 4:50 PM
Does anyone have a pic of the front lip om a sedan. I'm thinking about doing an 03 front end swap on my 02 n want to see what it would look like first with the front lip
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search