Has anybody seen this car? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Has anybody seen this car?
Friday, November 23, 2012 10:13 AM
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2090768/1998-chevrolet-cavalier/ has anybody seen this? I have never seen it. Is it done?

Re: Has anybody seen this car?
Friday, November 23, 2012 12:12 PM
as far as i know its not done. i met the owner breifly at endless mountain cruisers car show held at montrose high school last year. he was checking out the fiberglass work my GT. looked at some pix he had on his cell. should be sick when its done

"Is that your exhaust or is that the sound of someone deflating a cat?"
Saturday, November 24, 2012 7:00 AM
The owner was in my high school vo-tech auto shop class and lives in the town next to me. Freaking crazy random JBO post. But i know nothing of the car.

Saturday, November 24, 2012 8:51 AM
So tinkles you must be like 1/2 an hr/45 mins from me then. Im just over the border in NY. Takes me about that to get to montrose high school for the anual show there

Saturday, November 24, 2012 9:15 AM
For now, i just signed a lease for a house in Nanticoke, PA yesterday.

Sunday, November 25, 2012 10:23 AM
well congrats are in order! when weather warms up a tad you should grab some of the fellow NEPA J's to meet up in montrose or hallstead with the CNY J's ive been able to gather up around here. mine should be about finished by then

Sunday, November 25, 2012 4:53 PM
There are none. KGM is mainly in SEPA and i have yet to see another decent modded J in the area. However i am part of the NEPA Street Scene "club".

Monday, November 26, 2012 6:16 AM
that's hideous

Friday, November 30, 2012 7:22 AM
J03Y wrote:that's hideous

my thoughts exactly....its slop on top of slop on top of slop. I love ghetto customs... dont see too much of it anymore since the whole custom scene went to pretty much nothing ..that car tho reminds me of something you would see at a show up in northern pa i used to go to called "droptoberfest" just to get a good laugh at all the drywall screwed cars that were sanded with a cinder block. Was some nice vehicles up there and i always enjoyed that show but you would see alot of haggard fabrications up there
Saturday, January 12, 2013 4:50 AM
the guys in wilkesbarre votech then? i live in pittston.
Saturday, January 12, 2013 5:37 PM
No. We went to the Susquehanna County Career and Technology Center up near Dimock, PA.

BTW, i am moved into the house. Any JBOers in the area are welcome to come down.

Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:48 PM
And he keeps the 2.2 to put in it...smh...lol

"If I'm not back in 5 minutes...just wait longer"
Sunday, March 17, 2013 8:54 AM
a slow car.....adding more weight.....I just dont get it, I respect work into it but seems dumb to make a slow car slower

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Monday, April 01, 2013 10:53 PM
i keep searching craigslist for a good cheap convertible, to put my trd kit on. I have the kit and no car lol.
Wednesday, April 03, 2013 7:44 PM
thats a whole lotta bondo.

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search