Cool Funky tail lights !!!! - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cool Funky tail lights !!!!
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:39 AM
Anyone knows what those led light are called or where to find them ? the video owner didn't reply .

Look at 7:29 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioBp1UHDZ50

www.funnybikeshow.com

Re: Cool Funky tail lights !!!!
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:37 PM
i don't know but if i ever saw that car i would hit it then file a complaint with his insurance and the cops that he had illegal lights on his car. and link them to this video.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:42 PM
A circus performer, that is definitely an occupation i have never seen on the Org. Nice video on your website.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:47 PM
anyone else think of HypnoToad when they saw those taillights?
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:29 PM
American Henchman wrote:i don't know but if i ever saw that car i would hit it then file a complaint with his insurance and the cops that he had illegal lights on his car. and link them to this video.

haha good one ! I like those lights i wanna put em on my bmx.

www.funnybikeshow.com
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:57 PM
Spencer wrote:anyone else think of HypnoToad when they saw those taillights?

Yes and sadly thought, "It's the HypnoSunfire!"

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:17 PM
Only that peaked my interest was the B&M shifter. I've been thinking of doing that for a while now just not knowing what needed to be done considering I hadn't seen anyone else do it. Now it's back on my mind lol.
Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:53 AM
Pat Maher wrote:
American Henchman wrote:i don't know but if i ever saw that car i would hit it then file a complaint with his insurance and the cops that he had illegal lights on his car. and link them to this video.

haha good one ! I like those lights i wanna put em on my bmx.

i realised that was probably your intent after seeing your occupation. then i felt like a dick. then i quickly got over it because the internet is annonymous. pardon my spelling if that annonymous is incorrect. i have a 4 month old and a sever lack of adequate sleep.

Thursday, December 13, 2012 8:37 AM
Patrick Ryan wrote:Only that peaked my interest was the B&M shifter. I've been thinking of doing that for a while now just not knowing what needed to be done considering I hadn't seen anyone else do it. Now it's back on my mind lol.

No one else have a B&M shifter? Pretty sure they were mass produced for the J-body, and there are tons of members on here running them.

Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:03 PM
Spencer wrote:anyone else think of HypnoToad when they saw those taillights?

hell yea
Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:39 PM
lafonjef wrote:
Patrick Ryan wrote:Only that peaked my interest was the B&M shifter. I've been thinking of doing that for a while now just not knowing what needed to be done considering I hadn't seen anyone else do it. Now it's back on my mind lol.

No one else have a B&M shifter? Pretty sure they were mass produced for the J-body, and there are tons of members on here running them.

From what I recall, he was refering to the shifter for the automatic, not the short throw for manual.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803

Thursday, December 13, 2012 8:29 PM
macktruck84 wrote:
lafonjef wrote:

From what I recall, he was refering to the shifter for the automatic, not the short throw for manual.

Exactly. And I said I haven't seen it, not that it hasn't been done.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search