03-05 CAVY Projectors - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03-05 CAVY Projectors
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:59 PM
i'm SOOOOOOO desperate for custom projectors if at all possible to have the led strip inside like on the audi's last yr i priced em out at 350 but last week i checked on ebay and they dropped down to 165 so if any1 knows how to build these and maaaybe paint the centers of the lights either stock silver color or light blue shoot me a price its not really a biggy what they cost i got money to spend but i wont be ripped off anymore either i just got jacked for 600 at the shop to fix my cv shaft n put my springs n struts together so [please have mercy if possible!!! my email is WhySoSeriouz09@aol.com and my facebook is Mikey Salah with a pic of my engine bay as the profile pic !!!!

Re: 03-05 CAVY Projectors
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:42 PM
Damn it mike gimme some money, :-), hey man send the link for the projector headlights around 150

Modding my j since I found the org
Re: 03-05 CAVY Projectors
Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:14 AM
I just bought a set off eBay for $170 shipped, included a set of 20LED fogs/DRL's. Ill prob ditch those though as Im not a fan of LED looking lights or use them as underhood lighting maybe.

but just search eBay, you'll find complete housings under $200 shipped. If you want the complete kit (lights, everything) its around $300 i believe.
I think you can just reuse your HID set up with the projectors too. Thats all they seemed to have in the complete kits and I already run HIDs

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search