Sunfire Evil Eyes - Found some - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunfire Evil Eyes - Found some
Sunday, May 04, 2008 2:00 PM
Was thinking of making some evil eyes for my sunfire but thought to see if i could find any.

Found www.carztuff.com , dont know if the person from this site is on our forums but i thought whats to loose so i ordered a set and will let you guys know how it looks and if its any good or just garbage.

http://www.carztuff.com/images/sunfire/sunfire9.jpg]/img]

Re: Sunfire Evil Eyes - Found some
Sunday, May 04, 2008 2:00 PM

Sunday, May 04, 2008 3:16 PM
what are they made out of?
and how much did they cost?

Sunday, May 04, 2008 3:42 PM
Total was 25$ and that included shipping not to bad. I read some feedback from some people on it where i purchased it from. Its rare to find anyway someone that makes sometihng just for the j-body community which i thought it cool. I like to see people making stuff for j-body community so i try to support them(Minus Whiteboy which i will never purchase from no offense). Not completey sure what its made from sent him a msg asking. Its not Fiberglass though. Comes Primed for paint.

Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:37 PM
meh, not a fan... look pretty cheesy if you ask me.

the real thing ftw.

Riddle me this... riddle me that...
Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:21 PM
@!#$, i cant think of the company that used to make these (they still might)

they dont look near as good as the weld on ones

Check out my build thread!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:39 PM
z yaaaa (the riddler) wrote:meh, not a fan... look pretty cheesy if you ask me.

the real thing ftw.

x2

It's not that expensive to have them welded to your stock hood and it will look a million times better.

Sunday, May 04, 2008 8:28 PM
hmm buy a cheap product to see if i like the idea of evil eyes on my car... or create a custom steel eyelid weld it and then pay to get my entire hood painted.. after i have to sand the @!#$ of the welding which i doubt the paint will cover up so well even afteri sand it?

If anyone welded there eyelids please step up and explaint to me what they did.

Sunday, May 04, 2008 9:08 PM
Ben Harel wrote:hmm buy a cheap product to see if i like the idea of evil eyes on my car... or create a custom steel eyelid weld it and then pay to get my entire hood painted.. after i have to sand the @!#$ of the welding which i doubt the paint will cover up so well even afteri sand it?

Its called Photoshop my friend.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 6:09 PM
I wouldn't buy that product.... I decided to pick some up and they were not even cut the same.. one was to long one to short.... seller said he would give refund but never did...
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:24 PM
^ That's why you're really better off just saving your money and having them welded to your stock hood. The eBay ones look (and are obviously) cheap.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:59 PM
hatch wrote:
Ben Harel wrote:hmm buy a cheap product to see if i like the idea of evil eyes on my car... or create a custom steel eyelid weld it and then pay to get my entire hood painted.. after i have to sand the @!#$ of the welding which i doubt the paint will cover up so well even afteri sand it?

Its called Photoshop my friend.

yup. plus its not really that hard to decide on. if you seen them on 1 car you pretty much seen them all. its not that hard to picture them on your car. hell just mask a piece of tape across it to get an idea then take it off.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:35 PM
only pic i have of my old sunfire with the WELDED evil eyes that i happen to have already uploaded to a site...

Thursday, May 08, 2008 12:26 AM

actually, you weld, grind the welds smooth, use body filler to even it out, sand that, primer, paint, clear coat. it's really not that hard, most weekend tool jocks can handle it.

Thursday, May 08, 2008 11:23 AM
yeap......look @ sig..less than 150 bucks paint and all

swapped, supercharged, intercooled, 2.9, fun
Thursday, May 08, 2008 5:19 PM
Snowman wrote:yeap......look @ sig..less than 150 bucks paint and all

wow your body shop must have low labor rates...
Friday, May 09, 2008 2:29 PM
i did most of it.......minus the paint

swapped, supercharged, intercooled, 2.9, fun
Monday, August 05, 2013 1:48 PM
Does anybody know if these are still available to purchase from carztuff.com?

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 1:12 AM
Don't bother, they look terrible and you'll regret wasting your money. Spend the money and do it the right way

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 7:13 AM
I was planning on getting these to bond to the original hood rather than making my own. I am repainting the entire car, and this is about the last thing left on my list.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 5:20 PM
you brought a 5 year old thread back up instead of just searching said seller's site to find out for yourself?

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 8:55 PM
blucavvy wrote:you brought a 5 year old thread back up instead of just searching said seller's site to find out for yourself?

You can't yell at him for using the search feature.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search