best/cheapest place for body kit? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
best/cheapest place for body kit?
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:47 PM
hey everyone i have the drift kit on my car right now but it is now broken and cracked so i wanna replace it. anyone know of a good/cheap place to buy one. i was talking to the guys at JMautoracing and they could get it to my door in canada for just over $500. anyone know of a place that could beat that?

Re: best/cheapest place for body kit?
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:39 PM
performance improvement a company in canada .....sells kits for our cars and other aftermarket stuff.... give them a call..can't hurt..... and shane you should be on jco asking these since ur in canada <<<not being a dick just saying makes sense u know ...and try kijiji theres alot of parting out adds and stuff lol and have u tried andys autosports and there a place call ...tdotperfomance......there out of toronto give them a call stuff isn't listed as well but they can get it
Friday, June 21, 2013 5:41 PM
Craigslist.

May not be brand new but the bargains you can find are amazing.

Sunday, June 23, 2013 7:00 AM
Looking to get the same style kit or something diff? Cause i live in ri and have a huge deal going, hopeully your on the east side of canada.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=25&i=123110&t=123110

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]
Sunday, June 23, 2013 7:15 AM
I could meet you in Springfield mass, I mean it would be a long drive and about the same amount of money ($500 w/ gas) being spent butt for a full urathane kit, exspencive springs, neons, and an extra drift rear, it be worth the trip. You can always sell what you dont use. Pluse the urathane wont crack lol. Just giving you an option =]

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]
Sunday, March 16, 2014 7:08 AM

ok i have a third gen cavy, its a 99 auto with the 2.2 , its as base as a cavy can get, and im getting tired of the kids at my school running around in stealths and neons saying they have more power ect. , does anybody know how i can get cheap power out of my car?? i mean i want to get performance coil packs and a cold air, but what else can help that wont take an arm and a leg, and a year for a home mechanic to do?!?!?!?
Sunday, March 16, 2014 8:56 AM
Hey I and of a late reply but. Christopher T have you seen JCO lately? The page is dead. Its barely ever used anymore. Kinda sux but yea.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search