exhaust system - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
exhaust system
Monday, June 01, 2015 8:54 AM
ok so want a good system or even a muffler (not the fart can ones) but for a decent price...every site i go to has them for around 430 bucks shipped...keep in mind im in canada...any sugestions 05 CAV WITH 2.2 ECO

Re: exhaust system
Wednesday, June 03, 2015 12:43 PM
never mind found the perfect one! magnaflow muffler...sounds great no drone and no rice at all...looks stock and cant even notice it only when u step on it.
Sunday, June 21, 2015 1:08 PM
Lmao.

Magnaflow is the biggest piece of crap out there you will learn this. Besides flowmaster.

Next time buy a borla pro xs muffler. Best sound and look and will out last your car.
Monday, June 22, 2015 3:07 PM
Flowmasters used to be one of the good ones but my las 50 series the delta baffle design sucked dame thing would rattle on the inside. Magnaflow straight through designs aren't bad just stay way from any baffle design.
Monday, June 22, 2015 8:19 PM
Flowmaster has never been any good unless you are a redneck.

And magnaflow just builds overpriced junk.
Sunday, September 06, 2015 5:45 PM
I have a custom dynomax exhaust system with a modified manzo header. The dynomax muffler sounds really nice and looks great. Its Deep, throaty and I imagine once turbo'd will sound orgasmic. I cannot recall what type it is but i believe its the ultraflow. http://www.tenneco.com/assets/1/7/dynomax_muffler.jpg thats it
Wednesday, December 16, 2015 8:53 PM
If you're happy with your MagnaFlow, GREAT! That's all that really matters!
So, it may not be a Borla, Bosal, or one of countless other more expensive Brand Names out there.
You may have to replace it when it's intended lifetime is reached, IF you still have that same car.
So What? You have a muffler you're happy with, and you have money left over any other things you may want or need for your car.
After that, then you can save your pennies for an upgrade for your MagnaFlow.
Actually, I've designed and fabricated complete X pipe cross-over systems, and topped them off with a couple of Thrush Welded Series. The entire systems cost a fraction of the Brand Name systems, and the guys racing SCCA loved them!
I'm not saying I don't like Borlas, Bosals, Etc! I'm just saying for whatever it is you're doing, the MagnaFlow may have made more sense!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search