In search of LS Sport bumpers - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
In search of LS Sport bumpers
Monday, August 31, 2015 2:41 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm new here, but this isn't the thread for that spiel, so I'll leave it at that. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Currently, on my project list, I'm looking for some LSS bumpers and rockers. I've been keeping an eye out the local junkyards. But, out of the 38 cav's that have gone through there, no LSS bumpers. Also, I can't seem to find them anywhere online; only the bumpers w/out the lip.

Does anyone out there know a place that even sells them with the lip? Or where to find the factory lips? I'm not sure if the true LSS bumpers have the lip molded in, or are separate and just attached.

Thanks, folks.

Re: In search of LS Sport bumpers
Monday, August 31, 2015 4:42 PM
What year you looking for? I have an 03-05 ls rear. Has the chevrolet Above license plate filled in too so it's smooth. Also where are you located?
Monday, August 31, 2015 8:40 PM
Sorry man I forgot to state that. I have an 05. I'm in northern Illinois
Monday, August 31, 2015 9:50 PM
The lip is molded onto the 03-05 LSS bumpers. EBay, junkyards, and dealers are your best bet to find them.

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 4:29 AM
Alax Pfile wrote:Sorry man I forgot to state that. I have an 05. I'm in northern Illinois

Lol nevermind I'm in Canada
Tuesday, September 01, 2015 6:36 AM
Thanks that's what I had thought, and why I am in search of the actual bumpers with the molded lip, rather than the lip separately. It just looks better molded
Wednesday, September 02, 2015 5:32 AM
I have the front with fog lights, the sides with retainer clips, and the rear spoiler with brake light (don't have the rear bumper). Unfortunately I'm in NY and the cost of shipping makes them unprofitable

Friday, September 04, 2015 1:31 PM
car-part.com

@ Alax Pfile: Just curious, where at in northern Illinois? I'm in Sandwich.

Saturday, September 05, 2015 8:09 AM
Thanks man I completely forgot about that

And I'm about an hour and a half NW of you in Freeport
Sunday, September 06, 2015 6:04 PM
I have a front ls bumper - located in pa but I can ship via greyhound if u have one close

Monday, April 18, 2016 1:07 PM
I have one for sale. it's listed in classifieds.

John Askounis

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search