Stripe Kit Buick Skyhawk Come On Kit - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stripe Kit Buick Skyhawk Come On Kit
Sunday, November 15, 2015 6:13 PM
Thought I would post here and see if anybody would be interested in this stripe kit. No Buick part number but it came from Buick Distribution Center in Troy Michigan. There are 11 decals two are pin stripes and the rest are big and vary in size from 34" to 50". There is a 28" Hawk decal for the hood. I would assume the adhesive is no good but if someone wanted to have copies made I'm sure that would be possible from this set.

I'm a Skyhawk fan and have three but they are H bodies. I found this NOS kit and the previous owner thought they were for the H body. After looking at them the two decals for the doors have the handle and lock cut out. The cut outs are side by side where the H body has the lock under the handle. The style is very similar to some of the H body decals there are decals for each side down the entire car. Definitely Buick!

I paid $65.00 plus shipping and I will post pictures if someone is interested. First come first serve, there are no instructions but all decals have a description for placement except the pin stripes. I hope someone here is familiar with the kit and could fill me in on it.

Brian
Attachments
BCO5.jpg (36k)
BCO6.jpg (60k)
BCO2.jpg (110k)

Re: Stripe Kit Buick Skyhawk Come On Kit
Monday, November 16, 2015 8:02 AM
You might want to post it in this forum section First Generation Forum

Re: Stripe Kit Buick Skyhawk Come On Kit
Monday, November 16, 2015 8:47 AM
Will do, thanks!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search