04 drift - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
04 drift
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:35 AM
quick question...i had just ordered a drift kit from 2loww distributing and theyre out of stock of the kit. i was just wondering if nebody knew where to get an 04 drift. please help

Re: 04 drift
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:47 AM
Was it the Urethane kit? If it is, everybody is out of it until at least June/July.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:08 PM
Yeah everyone is out of stock until around June. I'm just waiting until then to order mine so I still have the money incase I decide to spend some
Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:58 AM
does nebody know where to get a good fiberglass kit of the same type? yes it was the urethane kit, and they said they wouldnt have the kit into june. sucks i suppose theyll be limited supply in june to since theyre on backorder.
Thursday, March 10, 2005 11:02 AM
If you can manage to hold off, I would. I rubbed a curb with my fiberglass bumper at no more than 3mph (pulling into a parking spot), and it ripped the front bumper in half. Even the best of fiberglass kits break pretty easy.

The reason the drift kit is out of stock everywhere is the only company that makes it closed thier Urethane company, and some of the molds "disappeared". They have now started back up production, but I think they need to make a new mold yet, so thats what is taking so long.

Friday, March 11, 2005 5:00 AM
you should try ebay dude there are some nice kits for cheap there
Friday, March 11, 2005 6:13 AM
Ken McClure wrote:you should try ebay dude there are some nice kits for cheap there

Fiberglass Kits - You get what you pay for.

Friday, March 11, 2005 4:50 PM
Good thing I read this, I was like 5 minutes away from clicking buy from the 2 loww place!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search