ideas for wing on 98 Cavalier Sedan - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ideas for wing on 98 Cavalier Sedan
Friday, May 05, 2006 11:56 AM
Wife wants a wing on her car now that we are building it for show. I am looking for any ideas really just to show her and see what she likes. Thanks in advance.

Re: ideas for wing on 98 Cavalier Sedan
Friday, May 05, 2006 12:07 PM
show her a bunch of modded cars WITHOUT a wing and pray that she likes it...

spoilers are ok, wings are bad.

GO PATS!!!
Friday, May 05, 2006 12:49 PM
no wing on a j looks the best imo. the best wing ive ever seen and that i still love to this day is the black widow wing but i wish they made for cavs but they dont. its sorta like the prostock wing but doesnt stick out as far and it does curve up towards the back

Friday, May 05, 2006 1:27 PM
what kind of kit are you using...some wings/spoilers look different on other kits.

Friday, May 05, 2006 7:53 PM
you could go with a prostock... to me they look like a giant tongue on the trunk. not my cup of tea. then theres the keystone 3-piece spoiler... probably the best looking spoiler on the market for our j's. or theres the giant shopping cart wings... please dont do that.

Check out my build thread!

Friday, May 05, 2006 7:54 PM
bah, cant wait for that edit button

theres also the wings west mini-me which is also a good looking wing... try looking in the members section at spoilers on other peoples cars to get a feel for some of them.

Check out my build thread!

Friday, May 05, 2006 8:09 PM
the one celica spoiler, the low one, looks so awesome on a sedan. i reccomend that one

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Saturday, May 06, 2006 11:05 PM
Thanks for the ideas. Gives me a few things to look at and look into. She seems stuck on something back there!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search