could you guys tell me what u think? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
could you guys tell me what u think?
Saturday, September 02, 2006 7:15 PM
hey guys, I want to do some more little stuff to the car.. no engine mod's.. I just want to make it look nice inside and out.. nothing expensive like around 100 or 200 bucks canadian.. anyways tell me what you think off it.. I only live in a small place and gotta travel 2 hours just to get a part soo.. anyways guys here is the link.

thanks alot guys

Re: could you guys tell me what u think?
Saturday, September 02, 2006 7:22 PM
here you go jeffery:

looks real nice buddy. only thing i can think of that may look nice and cheaper than 100.00 would be the new carbon fiber door handles and b-pillars i have coming out soon. other than that, i really cant think of anything else of my taste.
good luck with everything bud, and great looken fire you got there!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, September 02, 2006 9:00 PM
for the inside i just sraypainted the dahs and plastic panels, just go to canatian tire and ask them for interior srpaypaint and ur set its easy to take off too look at my profile i have pics, but i'm painting the dahs in a few days so so far thats what it looks like.
Sunday, September 03, 2006 5:19 AM
Alright.. first(your gonna get alot of people telling you this on this forum) the racing decals on mirrors and stick on hood scoops are definatly something i think i'd remove..but if u like them thats all that matter but removing them will clean up the car a little bit.. because right now it looks like u had some money and went through autozone(well canadian tire i cuz is the auto zone equilavent) and bought what u could that would work on your car.. but with the bra.. i actually dont mind the black headlight covers with it.. normally it looks cheap but with the bra it blends in and doesnt look to bad.

For $100 its going to be hard to get alot fo major changing things.. something your really gonna want to learn is SAVE SAVE SAVE your money.. don't buy something just cuz u can. now for something to do
-Tint the windows, i don't know the tint laws in ur area but talk to a local tinter and see what they can do for you.. tint does get up closer to $150-$200 around here for tint so expect to to be around there also for you. but tint would really help the car out.

like josh said.. for $100 its kinda hard to help you out.. but one thing ur gonna learn really quick especially being on this forum(run while u still got the chance) is that Modifing your car is definatly not cheap.. and another thing will be don't cheap out.. Alot of people will go on ebay and buy the cheap crap they sell on there and it doesnt always work right or the its not quality its supposed to be.. So i'll be the one to tell you to stay away from ebay.. there are certain exceptions but for the most parts dont go onto ebay lookin for cheap prices on parts that are really important to the car running or depended on to drive.. and don't fall for the cheap Racing chips they might seem to work but actually do worse on the engine..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, September 03, 2006 5:21 AM

Sunday, September 03, 2006 6:28 AM
hey guys thanks alot.. ya i just done stuff as much as i could.... can't afford nothing to expensive right now.. I might save up for a used motor.. i got over 300,000 km's now soo might be a good idea to save up for one.. thanks alot tho guys
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search