Ebay Fender Flairs - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ebay Fender Flairs
Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:41 PM
I searched but still nothing came up.

Anyways i want to add fender flairs, and was wondering if the ebay ones are any good or complete crap. If they are complete crap does someone know some good fender flairs I could buy, thanks!!

Re: Ebay Fender Flairs
Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:17 AM
ive never seen em on a J but i dont think theyd go good at all.. ur best bet is to make ur own then u can make it flow and look how u want..

Skilz has some c/f flares that dont look to bad but i dont know where he got en.. so id ask him.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:19 AM
his are carbon fiber?! I think they are just ABS. eitherway they look sick on his cav

Sunday, September 17, 2006 9:03 AM
well i plan on just using them as a base and then hacking the up and reglassing them to make them work on a cav. Only reason im doing ebay, as I really have no clue how to make the outline of the flares that I would then glass upon. If anyone has an idea please tell me!

Sunday, September 17, 2006 10:18 AM
I ggot a spare set of VIS universal flares... I'm not using them on the car now. Better quality then Ebay, and same price.

Email me.

My Car Domain
Monday, September 18, 2006 6:30 AM
White Raven (Ryan L.) wrote:I ggot a spare set of VIS universal flares... I'm not using them on the car now. Better quality then Ebay, and same price.

Email me.

got pics??

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 4:27 PM
Post some pics please. That'd be great
Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:58 PM
those are the wide looking ones.. fit the is300 too
Thursday, October 05, 2006 4:33 PM
any pics yet? i may be interested in these as well...
Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:16 PM
HAHAHHHA I was gonna say that ryan had a set but im glad he saw this. i would buy his he is a good guy and he will give you a good price

im glad you finally sold your rims ryan

Friday, October 06, 2006 6:51 AM
Sorry guys, I haven't seen this in awhile. I don't have the flares at my house right now, but when I get them back I'll take pics.

My Car Domain

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search