Head & Fog Lights - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Head & Fog Lights
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 6:22 PM
What are the best head and fog lights to give me that H.I.D. look for my 05 Cavy.

Re: Head & Fog Lights
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 6:28 PM
real HIDs.....to be honest you can really tell the difference. Silverstars are about the best your gonna get. There is a GP going on right ow for HID kits, no modifying just plug and play. give those a shot

I may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
Friday, October 13, 2006 9:24 AM
i have the silverstars
i noticed some difference in the change i have an 05 ls
i also put silverstars in my fog lights the 880's
and when i was picking them up the otherday i noticed they came out with Silverstar Ultra's which are supposes to be brighter

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Friday, October 13, 2006 6:18 PM
Thanks for the info guy's. Who makes the HID kits for the cavalier. How much are they.
Friday, October 13, 2006 6:20 PM
Are you going for HID brightness or HID color? www.oznium.com has a good price for real HID kits

Friday, October 13, 2006 6:25 PM
Thanks for the info Lance.
Friday, October 13, 2006 7:15 PM
If you're looking for just better color to the light, I bought Xenon Fusion headlight bulbs off eBay for like $20, they're made by Eurolite and they give a nice blueish tint but not too much, I like them alot but they're not bright by any means, the high beam xenon fusion ones are tho.

Friday, October 13, 2006 8:23 PM
Lance Sharpe wrote:If you're looking for just better color to the light, I bought Xenon Fusion headlight bulbs off eBay for like $20, they're made by Eurolite and they give a nice blueish tint but not too much, I like them alot but they're not bright by any means, the high beam xenon fusion ones are tho.

do u have any pictures of those bulbs in your car, i would like to see how blue they are

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092536
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search