luminics buls differences lol - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
luminics buls differences lol
Sunday, February 04, 2007 11:06 AM
hahahahahahahha do you know whats the difference between the luminics ultra white original series and the ultra white kryton series, they both have the same kelvin, wattage, etc
i already learned how to replace my hedlight bulb yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii give me props now

Re: luminics buls differences lol
Sunday, February 04, 2007 12:12 PM
orlando chirinos wrote:hahahahahahahha do you know whats the difference between the luminics ultra white original series and the ultra white kryton series, they both have the same kelvin, wattage, etc
i already learned how to replace my hedlight bulb yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii give me props now

Nothing new dude. Just a marketing ploy by Luminics to push "HID Like" Bulbs. They claim they are whiter, brighter, and last longer than their original series and give a two year warranty on them. I know someone that bought them when his Luminics Ultra whites blew out. He said they were even worse than the Ultra Whites he had. Said the pic Luminics sent him made him think they were going to be really bright. But again the pic was taken with the car up against the wall. Sure they "seemed" bright and white, but they are again a 6000K bulb and not HID.The visual distance at night was crap. My friend said that his stocks were brighter in terms of visual night time light and said my PIAA Xtreme Whites (Silverstar are the equal) were much brighter without it being a HID.

K color - Light output **Apply to Halogen Bulbs and not HID filter/projector setup**

3200+/- = stock
4000-4250 = Silverstars, PIAA Xtreme White/Plus and Force.
4300+ whiter/blue HID like less visual night view - Lumincis, Nokya, and all the other brands you can think of.
2800 = JDM yellow type, good for fogs because they don't reflect off of things and actually help out during the time of need.

Hope this helps O, if you are really into the white color, I know the people on the .org will stress a HID conversion. That way atleast you get the color you want and are safe at night to drive.

Sunday, February 04, 2007 12:17 PM
Sunday, February 04, 2007 12:36 PM
I use Luminics Yellow "JDM" bulbs. Some people actually mistake them for HID. But they are retarded.

How does this fit in? It doesn't. I just felt like saying that.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:19 PM
yeah i have them in my fogs. the krypton bulbs are larger (wider bulb) but otherwise the same

14.82 @ 97 mph
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search