ebay headlight pic request - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ebay headlight pic request
Saturday, October 20, 2007 6:09 PM
Hi, i got a 00 black z22, i see those light on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-01-02-CHEVY-CAVALIER-CRYSTAL-HEADLIGHTS-CORNER-BLACK_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQihZ020QQitemZ300162797762QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW and i am interested but i would like to see how they look on cavy. Does someone have a picture ?
thanks

HP sell car, Torque win race

Re: ebay headlight pic request
Saturday, October 20, 2007 7:21 PM
search for 00+ headlights....lots of ppl have them

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Saturday, October 20, 2007 7:56 PM
John H [CavalierKid]'s 04 Cav

Parking lot front end swaps FTW

Saturday, October 20, 2007 8:51 PM
Guillaume Dinelle wrote:Hi, i got a 00 black z22, i see those light on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-01-02-CHEVY-CAVALIER-CRYSTAL-HEADLIGHTS-CORNER-BLACK_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQihZ020QQitemZ300162797762QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW and i am interested but i would like to see how they look on cavy. Does someone have a picture ?
thanks

Here we go again....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A Z22!

Yes, it's my REAL car. No, it is NOT photoshopped or "this is how my car will look someday". It's the REAL DEAL.
Saturday, October 20, 2007 8:52 PM
"z22" lol

Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:16 PM
i didnt know they made CF fenders. where can i find em?

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:44 PM
drinkingoctane wrote:i didnt know they made CF fenders. where can i find em?

NOPI

Monday, October 22, 2007 12:14 PM
them lights look good on my cavy.....
Monday, October 22, 2007 5:12 PM
Kardain wrote:John H [CavalierKid]'s 04 Cav

Parking lot front end swaps FTW

haha hell yeah. target parking lot with zip tie access!!!!!

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Monday, October 22, 2007 6:02 PM
Here is one

You can see more here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106733

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:09 AM
why you laugh its write z22 on it so i say it i dont say its was a race car..

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:12 PM
Guillaume Dinelle wrote:why you laugh its write z22 on it so i say it i dont say its was a race car..

Well, it might as well say SS or GTP or SSEI then. The fact of the matter is, Z22 as a trim model DOES

NOT EXIST. End of story. Now go outside & take those FAKE stickers off of your Base Cavalier.

That's all you need to know, lol.

Yes, it's my REAL car. No, it is NOT photoshopped or "this is how my car will look someday". It's the REAL DEAL.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:24 PM
i dont understand because my cavalier is completly stock.. and even in the door panel its write z22

whatever..its not that much of a big issues

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:32 PM
i have a sunfire with a 2200 does that make mine a GT 2.2?
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:57 PM
Kevin Richter wrote:
Guillaume Dinelle wrote:why you laugh its write z22 on it so i say it i dont say its was a race car..

Well, it might as well say SS or GTP or SSEI then. The fact of the matter is, Z22 as a trim model DOES

NOT EXIST. End of story. Now go outside & take those FAKE stickers off of your Base Cavalier.

That's all you need to know, lol.

Um wrong get your facts straight, the guy is from Canada... They advertised the 2.2L non eco's as z22's, hell they kept the title of z24 after the eco's were added in as well. They used different advertising approach compared to us in the US, where we had Base, LS, LS Sport, RS, z24, etc. To say it "doesn't" exist i think you need to read up on the org a lil more and check outside your area, more in point outside of the states. What we call that model and what they call that model he has are different sayings but the are really the same thing. So don't give him @!#$ about it. When he is asking for a simple question concerning headlights.

Now back on point about the Headlights. I had them, they look good and all that but the light output sucks ass really. I went back to stock and now using those as my test subjects for a newly designed headlights for 00-02 cavy's

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:39 AM
BubbaKnoxz wrote:
Um wrong get your facts straight, the guy is from Canada... They advertised the 2.2L non eco's as z22's, hell they kept the title of z24 after the eco's were added in as well. They used different advertising approach compared to us in the US, where we had Base, LS, LS Sport, RS, z24, etc. To say it "doesn't" exist i think you need to read up on the org a lil more and check outside your area, more in point outside of the states. What we call that model and what they call that model he has are different sayings but the are really the same thing. So don't give him @!#$ about it. When he is asking for a simple question concerning headlights.

Now back on point about the Headlights. I had them, they look good and all that but the light output sucks ass really. I went back to stock and now using those as my test subjects for a newly designed headlights for 00-02 cavy's

LOL, your Tellin' me to "read up on the org a lil more"

You must be joking. Why don't you look at the date I joined this site?

Like I said, here we go again.

I don't even know why I bother, I guess I should just let you NEWBIES continue to look like fools.

LOL

& no need to get back on point about the headlights, if you weren't so busy trying to bicker

about things that don't exist, you would have seen the pictures/information posted above

that people have already posted to answer his ?'s. LOL

I'm done now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:06 AM

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:29 AM
The date you joined doesnt have @!#$ to do with, what you know and dont know. Fact of the matter is the guy is from Canada, they advertised his car as a z22 that is what they told him and displayed it on the car, so they can make a couple extra hundred dollars. We know it as a regular base model with a different side trim. Im not here to start a argument or anything but you gotta realize, the guy just joined and doesn't know anything about our cars. Hell he just bought his car not even a week ago. And you go and act like a ass to him instead of putting it better terms. You could've told him they advertised your car as a z22 just so they can get some extra money off you. But in reality we consider it a base cavalier. Im the first to admit I dont know everything there is to know about our platform but thats what this site is about, its to learn whatever we can. And the OP has still things to learn.

Also I saw the pictures before I started typing out that response. Everyone said they looked good and showed him pics. I told him how the lighting output are on those headlights before he goes and spends money on them. And if he wanted to see a pic he could look at my sig those are the same headlights before I swapped them out.

Thursday, November 01, 2007 11:25 AM
thanks everyone and yes i am from canada...but i think here in canada, non badged z22 cavy dont have a spoiler from the dealer..but im not 100% sure.

Thursday, November 01, 2007 12:46 PM
yes there is no such thing as a z22. advertised or not, gm never made a cavalier called a z22. its a package that dealers throw on to get more attention to the car thats all. plus they jack up the price

Thursday, November 01, 2007 8:06 PM
i dont care about the price i bought the car used so i dont pay more because its a z22...and i dont bought it because its was a z22 loll

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search