aftermarket mirrors - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
aftermarket mirrors
Sunday, May 04, 2008 5:29 AM
Hey there, my buddy is looking for a set of m3 mirrors for his 97 sunfire gt, just wondering if you guys know a place that sells them fairly cheap; i got my m3's a few years back off e-bay and they were like $40 to my door, now i see they are close to $50 before shipping....
Mbay try jason @ jbodysource, or gravantuning etc...??????????
Thanks

98 j-body sedan

Re: aftermarket mirrors
Sunday, May 04, 2008 7:10 AM
Wow they have really went up in price. I remember a year ago they went for $30 shipped

Monday, May 05, 2008 10:29 AM
That cause the only company that made ones that fit properly (apc) is out of bidness. The rest are all angled up & look weird, so you are either paying for back stock, or other companies can now raise thier price because one of the main competetors is no longer....

Monday, May 05, 2008 4:27 PM
does he have power or manual mirrors? if theyre manual i'll trade him straight up as long as he dont mind if i spray bomb them black where mine are body color (blue)

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Saturday, May 10, 2008 3:44 PM
Hey steve, you want his stock mirrors, they are manaual, for your stock mirrors, or your aftermarket ones?
what kind you got steve, the ones that are angled up, or the m3 apc ones? i know he wants the ones like i got, just regular apc m'3s.

98 j-body sedan

Saturday, May 10, 2008 9:35 PM
I forget what brand I bought couple years ago, they're simulated carbon fiber m3s with the turn signals. Horrible product, I'd like to get some toyo mirrors
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search