please help - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
please help
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 7:32 PM
how hard will it be to fit an aftermaket front bumper that fits an 03-05 sunfire to fit on an 2000 sunfire if you need a reference on the bumper its in the exterior items for sale the posting for 50 dollars its the white one. please help give me good news

Re: please help
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 2:58 AM
you would need to swap front ends (ie new hood and fender)

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 5:04 AM
He doesn't need the fenders. Just the hood, lights, headlight wiring pigtails, hood latch and hood striker.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 7:16 AM
ok your correct, i never really noticed the sunfire fenders were the same too and yea i forgot the most important thing, the headlights

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 7:47 AM
you know that does not sound to bad i found a carbon fiber hood for 75 dollars on craigs list for 75 dollars that fits an 03-05 so id just need the ligs pigtails hood latch and striker will i need anything else will thowse new lights mount in place of the existing brackets?? i guess thats all i need to know i workat a parts store to i can get that stuff for pretty cheap..
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:59 AM
The headlights mount the exact same way. It's pretty much a bolt on swap except for the wiring of the headlights which isn't hard at all.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:30 AM
thanks guys i really appricate all the help this site is awesome.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search