Mirror tint - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mirror tint
Saturday, June 27, 2009 9:02 PM
Hi ppl. I need some help finding a pic of a indigo metallic blue 2door cavy with a light shade of mirror tint,say around 35% or so.I'm wanting to tint my zee .I'm kinda tired of black,i would like to try something else for a change.I've searched the forums and Google but haven't found anything yet.Is it possible somebody could photo shop a pic for me?? I kinda would like to get an idea what the blue and mirror looks like together before i have my tint guy order some.Thanks for any help.

Re: Mirror tint
Sunday, June 28, 2009 1:13 AM
this is whut i could do for u in like 5 min, haha.

i know its not an 02, but it has the LS sport kit on it,
so its pretty close....it was the only pic i found on google
of a blue cavy that had its windows up....so here ya go.

best i can do on ghetto photo editing program that came on comp...if only i still had my PS!

lol

Sunday, June 28, 2009 6:23 AM
Be careful with mirror tint. As of late, mirror tint is illegal in almost all states...

Sunday, June 28, 2009 2:41 PM
ChevyBoi89, Hey thanks that gives me a pretty good idea,doesn't look to bad,now I'll have to check Missouri laws to see if mirror tint is illegal. Anybody got any other pics with realistic mirror tint on a zee?Thanks guys.

Monday, June 29, 2009 8:45 AM
Don't put mirror tint on your Z! It's gunna look dumb.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 11:37 AM
Do they even still sell that stuff? Thought it died out in the late 90's. Lol...

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 12:09 PM
Mirror tint is more tacky and south of the border than ever.

If you do that, I just might have to burn your car down.

But it is your car.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 7:37 PM
Well it might be out dated, but I've seen some newer vehicle's with mirror tint and it looks good,so I'd thought I'd toss the idea around.Still debating and searching,just tired at looking at black,i wanna change things up.So for those who have the skill, more photo shop pics, thanks.

Sunday, July 05, 2009 6:53 PM
I saw a stock Nissan that was a light green, and it had a color matched green mirror tint, pretty sure it came with it OEM, looked really nice.

But that's the only time I've ever seen it and liked it, it was real subtle on the Nissan, it always looks like pure @!#$ on everything else IMO.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Sunday, July 05, 2009 6:59 PM
Isn't there a cavy running around jbo with mirror tint? i wanna say i seen one on somebody sig at one point in time.

Sunday, July 05, 2009 7:51 PM
Mirror tint is a no no.
just like my (ex) turbo emblem lol

Monday, July 06, 2009 8:44 AM
I have mirror tint on my 86 jeep xj.

it came from the factory and I dont like it.

When installing mirror tint aftermarket, it looks dumb

This is because the rear quarter windows, and the rear windshield all have a black outline, therefore mirror tint is not mirrored at that outline.

It looks retarded.

Monday, July 06, 2009 7:14 PM
Anybody have a blue 02 cavy with say 35% black tint? that's my next option.I have 20% on my f150,and it does look good being a black truck,but I'm thinking about going to a lighter shade on the cavy,just to change it up a bit.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search