2 tone on a 4 door!!??? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2 tone on a 4 door!!???
Friday, December 04, 2009 7:54 PM
do you guys think a 4 door can pull off the two tone look? like black bottom and green top? with maybe a silver divider

Re: 2 tone on a 4 door!!???
Friday, December 04, 2009 8:02 PM
yes, i'm still debating two toning mine blue and black.

Friday, December 04, 2009 8:08 PM
i think it would look nice how would u go with the two tone for the rear right by the rear window or down by the tails? i like the both / still got some work till i can get to the painting stage tho just dotting some ideas we should both do it lol
Friday, December 04, 2009 8:19 PM

this was done by a member on here, just kinda quick idea of what i have in mind if i ever decide to do this.

and that's almost exactly how i had always imagined a two tone on my car.

the only thing i would change is the paint line of black would come to the bottom of the windows. so it does'nt have such a zoro look lol. otherwise that's how i'd do it

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Friday, December 04, 2009 8:23 PM

Friday, December 04, 2009 8:27 PM
i like it . it looks clean but im not sure bout the rear dont u think it should go st8 back its kinda hard to tell with the shine on it right there i saw an ugly 4 door two tone today i think it was a caddy maybe but man dam ugly i ll try to get a pic of it .. puple and silver
Friday, December 04, 2009 8:34 PM
i actually like the rear the way it is, and like i said as long as the black came up to the bottom of the windows like i would like i think it would look great.

Friday, December 04, 2009 8:37 PM
yea that would look alot more cleaner too . then if u got some tint tails or carbon ones and get some black projectors it would look super clean i think .. my 2 cents tho but i like the tint u got on ur headlights also
Friday, December 04, 2009 8:44 PM
i think you car would look sick with this color blue and the two tone black.. not to take cread. from this dude but this is a sick 4 door. promps to him
Friday, December 04, 2009 9:01 PM
^very nice, but way more than i want to do the car.plus that's not really a two tone, he has an aftermarket hood that's either black/ carbon fiber(can't tell from the small pic), his roof is blue just like the rest of the car and i can't tell bout trunk or anything else. i want the upper half of my car to be all black, and the lower half to be blue, and i honestly love the color blue that it is right now.

Friday, December 04, 2009 9:07 PM
no hes is an all blue with a cf hood i was just picking out the color blue .. would u just tape of and sand and paint or redo the same blue if u would? cheaper to just tape and sand but u know that of course
Friday, December 04, 2009 9:16 PM
huh? r u asking if i'd switch the color? cuz like i said i love the color blue that's on there right now. srry but i honestly don't know exactly what it is ur asking. lol

Friday, December 04, 2009 9:19 PM
haha sorry its late. im asking if you do the two tone are you gonna paint the top black and call it a day or redo the blue (same color) for a new freash look
Friday, December 04, 2009 9:23 PM
i think u should do like a gunmetal instead of the black. and do a pin stripe along the lines!

WiGM-Tuners member.

Sunday, December 06, 2009 9:14 AM
a two-tone can work. although its been done to death on here for the last couple years it does seem to be the popular style of painting, the guy above was wanting to know if when you do decide to two-tone it will you compelytly be respraying the entire car or were you just going to add the black on top of the blue thats allready there. me personally i say respray the entire car so all the paint looks good and works out well. now if your car is only a year or two old you could problaby get away with just spraying the top as long as it was done right.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, December 06, 2009 10:19 PM
I also did a two tone black and grey with a blue stripe dividing the colors, but it is a coupe. I used the natural body line of the top section it brought out the lines even more
since then I've been doing some body work that required the sanding of some of it but heres before that

http//www.umods.org/drift.html
umods@live.com/ddiaz@umods.org

Monday, December 07, 2009 1:44 PM
^^^ That looks like death.

Monday, December 07, 2009 2:57 PM
bwahahahaha anyone check out david diaz's my space for u mods lol hey i think u left out the ricer package your sunfire falls in lol.what a sad video where can i get my greedy turbo

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 10:21 AM
his video pretty much is like bringing the need for speed games to life

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 10:44 AM
wow i must not even be close to being truly modified

i don't have a stick on hood scoop >.<

im going to have to get 3 2 for my doors and one for my hood then ill be more modified then you and obvious have more hp

Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:52 AM

GUNMETAL AND STOCK BLUE SEPERATED BY A THICK BLACK PINSTRIPE!!!

i did this for a guy quite some time ago, back when i was a n00b to PhotoShop.
yhis was a loooong time ago, here on JBO, when i first joined.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search