shave door help - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
shave door help
Saturday, February 27, 2010 12:23 PM
i have a shave door kit and im woundering about the install for those that already have it done, on which one of the opener on the lach do u use to attached the Solenoid wire so wen it pulls the door pop open? do u use the one for the outside handle opener (after the handle and connector rod has been removed) or the one for inside which u use wen your getting out of the car?

Re: shave door help
Saturday, February 27, 2010 3:58 PM
I can't 100% remember, but i'm pretty sure I used the outside handle lever. It should be pretty obvious when you have it taken apart. I don't remember worrying about it, so it must have been straightforward. Pm me if you have any questions and i'll try to help you. BTW what kit are you using? I used SPAL

Re: shave door help
Saturday, February 27, 2010 6:04 PM
i do have the spal kit it was previously installed by me and work perfectly, i did put it on the outside lever but it now when i tried to pop it im having problem, did you put your in a up right position so that it would pull straight down? cause know i have mine kind of at an angle or do you think that it could be cable form lach to the selenoid?. thanks for your help

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search