Stock sides with a BC rear? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stock sides with a BC rear?
Thursday, April 05, 2012 1:47 AM
I switched to a Z24 front after my BC front was taken out by a tire shred.

So now I'm going to swap my Drift sides for stock sides(probably 95-99 Z24) but I don't know if it'll line up with my BC rear or if I should put my stock rear back on as well to complete the kit.

I'm thinking my BC rear will be lower but my Drift sides are a little lower than my BC rear so that got me thinking stock sides will be close to lining up

Re: Stock sides with a BC rear?
Thursday, April 05, 2012 5:48 AM
I know my BC rear was super low. I don;t see how stock sides would come even close to lining up.

Give it a try and see

Thursday, April 05, 2012 10:04 AM
You're right, couldn't hurt just to see since I can easily swap to stock if it doesn't come close to lining up.

But looking at it closer today, it is pretty low lol

Thursday, April 05, 2012 10:08 AM
worst case, just throw in one bolt in each end just for a quick look. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to do.

Thursday, April 05, 2012 10:12 AM
True, only thing is I have my exhaust tip lined up for my BC rear but it'd be under my stock rear anyway so I guess that doesn't matter too much

Thursday, April 05, 2012 10:23 AM
J03Y wrote:I know my BC rear was super low. I don;t see how stock sides would come even close to lining up.

so was mine. i cant imagine theyll be close enough at all, esp w z sides since they were pretty skinny to begin with

Friday, April 06, 2012 11:01 AM
I could see it possibly working with 02+LSS sides or maybe vert sides? But I'm doubting the Z sides would fit.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search