Drifter kit part? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Drifter kit part?
Sunday, October 28, 2012 12:46 PM

Does anyone know if anyone carries the upper part of the drifter side skirts like in the pic. i think it looks alot better with them. i have tried to email some companies that show them but i have not got a response.

Re: Drifter kit part?
Monday, October 29, 2012 6:20 AM
andysautosport.com
Monday, October 29, 2012 6:21 AM
only if its 2 door if its 4 door im not sure if it'll be the same cuz itll block off the rear doors unless you cut and mold them on the doors
Monday, October 29, 2012 6:04 PM
yea i have a 2 door. its just on alot of sites they show a pic of the kit with the upper part and pick with out. and to be honest other then that one pic i have never seen any other car with the drifter kit with the upper part.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:19 AM
that apperas to be a photoshop, the other thing is its on a sunfire and they had side cladding like that, and if i recall correctly.

thats premiums car, and the kit in the pic is photoshopped on, he had a streetfire kit
Thursday, November 01, 2012 9:56 AM
i've seen a cavy somewhere with that piece cant remember where though...sorry i cant be of more help i though andysautosport had it but i dont know cuz i havent gotten the side skirts yet and i have a 4 door and can do with out the exta work to mount them but they do look sick
Thursday, November 01, 2012 10:24 PM
Keep an eye on eBay, every once and I while I see a pair come around. To my knowledge though, no one makes or stocks them any longer.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 5:29 PM
the sunfire ones do not line up with the drift kit.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 11:51 AM
They are called "door skins". I believe ECC Motorsports used to sell them?..but that was years ago, I have owned a cavalier for too long...lol

Thursday, November 15, 2012 2:22 PM
Extreme Dimensions doesnt even have them and we sell over 8000 different parts for cars including this kit. If you ask a bodyshop they can make you some but they aint gonna be cheap
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search