Shaved Handle solenoids - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Shaved Handle solenoids
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:02 AM
I fried my solenoid in my drivers door, I think it's was 35lb auto loc, iv heard that spal solenoidsI are better should I go with spal for the extra money? Also has anyone heard if they made and magic invisable touch handle for jbodys yet?

Re: Shaved Handle solenoids
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:33 PM
considering that the jbody platform has been dead for 7 years. I would place a pretty safe bet that no, they have not and are not going to make Magic invisable touch handles for that car.

if you are looking for that magic invisable touch. you might have better luck becoming a catholic alter boy.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:50 PM
use avs actuators, i went from solenoids to actuators and never looked back. very dependable. ill tell you what kit to use and how to modify them for use on j cars. PM me for details. Last i saw the invisihandles was a universal type thing.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:31 PM
http://www.amazon.com/AutoLoc-12418-UltraTouch-Invisible-Switch/dp/B005333CLI/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1355369302&sr=1-1&keywords=autoloc+invisible

There you go. They work great. I have under my spoiler to pop my trunk.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:43 AM
I'm actually lookin for the window mount type switch because my Hadley's are already shaved and I wanna save myself the bodywork
Thursday, December 13, 2012 3:19 PM
doors* lol damn autocorrect
Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:19 PM
I have the Spal 40lb 7 channel. It's a negative ground magnet with cable. As long as the latch is lubed up, it's a great kit. I also have the spring/strut helper to help kick out the door.

Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:11 PM
i have autoloc 75 pounders for each door. been in there since 05 or 06 and still going . The main thing is to get one strong enough. If you get one that barely does it..........years down the road after time and time and slight corosion it will cause it to malfunction.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search