What do y'all think of this spoiler? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What do y'all think of this spoiler?
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 8:34 AM
I'm kinda on edge of whether I like this spoiler design or not. It's kinda cool with that drag-style look but it's almost too much for me. Opinions are welcome!

Re: What do y'all think of this spoiler?
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:03 AM

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:40 AM
Mr. Quick wrote:

that's where im at too...guy I work with has one he wants $100 for it but its just too much. I've never been a fan of anything but stock wings on these
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:44 PM
Z24Sunfire wrote:
Mr. Quick wrote:

that's where im at too...guy I work with has one he wants $100 for it but its just too much. I've never been a fan of anything but stock wings on these

x3.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, February 19, 2015 3:38 PM
Like said before to others why does everyone have to have the opions of others to make the decision for you
put it on see how it looks if you dont like it thats all that should matter instead of others flaming you on here because it dont look factory or its not spoilerless.... In my eyes boring!!!!!! Set yourself different dont let others on here discourage you to be different just because this is the way they want their car to be.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 1:47 PM
The best spoiler is none at all on a cavy! just my o2 cents , leave em to the JDM boys...

BLACKMANTIS
Saturday, March 14, 2015 11:26 PM
RK SPORT spoiler looks alot better than most of the wings I see people putting on cavaliers. A bit oversized imo...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search