REMINDER! SinisterJ's meet in YORK,PA. Saturdays - Page 7 - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: REMINDER! SinisterJ's meet in YORK,PA. Saturda
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 1:45 PM
steve you want to meet up friday night and go up together. its gonna be late though because my dad is going to be at auction that day, but i dont know what i gotta do any stuff when i get there besides what i read off the website, we could meet at dennys or something. just let me know, i'd like to go up with someone, but if you dont wanna thats cool too

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 3:19 PM
steve I wanna no the same thing as justin whatr time are u all planning on rolling in i am thinking me and my clubs vp will be rolling in around 5is but will wanna clean are cars from the drive when we get there and then final clean befor we leave that night and are getting there at 10 on saturday what are u and justins plans let me know thanks

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:52 PM
idk, i hope steve reads this soon. im probably gonna be getting up there late on friday brad. but i dont need to clean my car cuz my dads hauling it up on the rollback. i'll b there at 10 on saturday too. thats all i know for now

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:52 AM
justin what time do u think u will be there what is late any idea at all?

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 12:38 PM
wel my dad is going to be at manheim that day, so until he gets home and all his stuff done its usually 7ish. but i asked him the other night and he said he hopes to get leaving at like 6:30 if he can, the garage is in glen rock, so maybe wed get there like 7:15ish idk, i can get there in 20 if i drive haha. thats the best guess for now

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 1:20 PM
kool well we will see what steve says I am guessign we will be there around 5ish and leaver around 6 or 7 depends if we get to talking to people or not well we shall see

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 2:22 PM
ight man sounds good, if not, im sure i will meet you on saturday

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 5:22 PM
Guys I plan on going up around anywhere between 6-8pm

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 5:26 PM
Just let me know guys becuz I plan on rolling out as soon as possible so let me know 4shur times ok? P.s. Justin I got ur B~Day present as long as I don't forget it I'll be giving it to U at the show on Saturday.
I wouldn't mind rolling up there with either of U Ur both my friends I'm just better friends with Justin (It don't matter to me If U both wanna come up at the same time that'd be awesome but if not whatever it's still cool.)

Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:33 AM
well i def cant leave before 6, so it could be soon after 6, or it could be long after 6, it just all depends on how my dads day at manheim goes. if you wanna wait until the evening then thats cool, but i know brad said he wanted to clean his car, an he cant do that in the dark, unless they let you do it inside too idk. w/e you guys wanna do its cool.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 4:41 PM
Yeah man I gotta leave earlier than that too becuz of the same reason.
So don't sweat it I'll see U up there I'll try to get them to save us a spot.
Good Luck

Thursday, February 17, 2005 4:44 PM
Alright here we go guys Me & Justin will be attending our first car show of the year everybody show us some Love and wish us Good Luck afterall we're reppin the club. ***Go SinisterJ's!!!!!***

Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:22 PM
Hey Brad I'll try to call U right before I leave tommorrow,I don't have a cell phone anymore so I can't call U when I'm close or arriving.

Saturday, February 19, 2005 8:23 AM
i hope you guys do good bring home some hardware

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, February 20, 2005 2:23 PM
steve and justin what are u over all feelings of the show yesterday? and i think we made some progress by talking to the ncca officials

Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:50 PM
how did things go?

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, February 20, 2005 5:02 PM
decent I wish they would have doen the awards more fairly and had more of them but I would say the show was a sucess and me and steve and prob justin saw we need to do alot of improvements for this season and it was awsome to meet bob mull who is an awsome guy dispite what every one trys to tell people. I was tired and did not relize who steve was introducing me to and once I relized who he was I was like wow this is awsome. some amazing cars rdg depute his new paint job. 2 cavaliers i have not ever seen befor. and surprise of the night to me atleast was that wr team did not win best overall team.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 6:59 PM
I agree^^^^^^

Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:01 PM
1.Where's that topic about Justin & Tiff at in OT? (I couldn't find it)
2.Where do U guys think I should make that NCCA J~Body class post at I'm thinkin General becuz it gets the most traffic? IDK?Letme know uR thoughts.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:03 PM
where ever u post it let me know so I can post in it and I wanna see the post on justin and tiff just cause i said I do lol

Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:11 PM
Justin & Brad I just wanted to let both of U know that U Both did a great job and even though things turned out like they did we all still had fun though U all got to meet most of the most important people in the Scene and Both of Ur cars looked great too.
(*WE'LL GET EM NEXT TIME!*)

Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:16 PM
thanks steve and I also wanted to let u and justin no ur cars looked great as well. and thank u for introducing me to all of those amazing people in this scene

Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:59 PM
Quote:

1.Where's that topic about Justin & Tiff at in OT? (I couldn't find it)

i think that post got deleted. that Jessica chick posted a pic of Justin and Tiff asking who would date her. Jessica sounds like a crazy person

and congrats to Steve, Brad, and Justin. your cars looked great

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:08 PM
Good Tim that's kinda what I figured cuz I did a search and came up with nothing.
Brad: No problem anytime
To: Tim,Nick & Steph *THANX FOR SUPPORTING US*
It means Alot to us and we all appreciate it very much.

Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:28 PM
Alright Possible J~Body class @ NCCA Events is now in General.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search