GM Small Car Bash - Update - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GM Small Car Bash - Update
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:40 AM
GM Small Car Bash Update

The Bash is approaching fast with less then a month to go and only 10 days left to pre-register! It will go by quick so please pre register today and save yourself time when arriving.

Best on Air! Easystreet Air Suspension has stepped up to the plate this year to create a special custom award that will be given to the best vehicle on air suspension. Please check the bash site in the upcoming days as we get pictures of this chromed out hand build award. It’s going to be VERY nice!

It's Party Time! Gauge Magazine will be hosting a party on Friday night for all bash goers at The Staging Lanes conveniently located right next to Indianapolis Raceway Park. It's free to all show goers and be sure to pre-register so you can get into the special VIP section. There will be a live DJ and bands to do up the event in pure Gauge style.

Have you tried XM Satellite Radio? XM Satellite radio will be at the bash this year with listening kiosks so that you can experience their service first hand. Look for them next to the soundstage and mixed in with various GM displays.

Rock on! Do you want more entertainment? Tired of seeing the same things all day? No more, we are proud to announce that we will have a variety of bands playing on Saturday at the GM Small Car Bash. Just walk over to the stage and prepare for a good time. Many thanks to our friends at XM Satellite Radio for being the presenting sponsor!

There are many more things that are coming into the event every day so please check the website often at www.gmsmallcarbash.com.

Re: GM Small Car Bash - Update
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 12:50 PM
awesome stuff keep up teh good work

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 12:56 PM
wow

im really up for this Bash !!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My Car Specs
Club J-Body Montreal Forums
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:11 PM
that s all just great stuff.

Cone

2000 ecotec cavalier
Monday, June 27, 2005 5:38 AM
Can you believe i have been on this board 6 years and have never been to a bash. I was trying to convince my wife to go but we took our vacation already for the year so no time left back.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Monday, June 27, 2005 4:50 PM
Been to every Bash but one... and this year isn't looking very promising for me.

Sig removed because some people cry too much.
</a>Scott Heflin, President Team Forward Motion <a href="http://www.teamforwardmotion.com" target="_blank">TFM </a>
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search