NJ Freehold mall meet - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NJ Freehold mall meet
Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:00 AM
Place- Freehold Raceway Mall, LORD and Talyors lot. (not the usually food court)
Time- 730 pm til wenever
Activities- food at nerby location, pics, cruise, chillin
Info- ok so to start of the new year Nasioc.com, 240sx.org and hondatech.com and theVboard.com are getting a big meet at the freehold mall. there are bout 30+ ppl going. the mall closes at 630 so the lot will be ours and the secuirty wont bother us as long as we dont do anthing stupid, so we can take the lot up. we plan on meeting up and going for a huge cruise with pics during and after, and possible a food stop. as anyone who knows the freehold meets are always worth going to and this time there will be a variety of cars going...
This was a post from jay (many of you know him with the silver subaru that goes with me to most of the meets i attend , hes the flyin hawaiian) he arranged many forums to attend this january meet ... it is my job to show that cavaliers and sunfires do exist in this world... remember there are many turbo charged cars going to be there so i would like our forced induction cars out there too! lets do this guys , dont let me down
Thanks , Shawn

if i knew how to do a signature pic i would!!!

Re: NJ Freehold mall meet
Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:49 AM
hey shawn..... a date would help

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Re: NJ Freehold mall meet
Sunday, January 01, 2006 10:48 AM
hahahah ok man
Place- Freehold Raceway Mall, LORD and Talyors lot. (not the usually food court)
Time- 1-15-06 730 pm til wenever
Activities- food at nerby location, pics, cruise, chillin
Info- ok so to start of the new year Nasioc.com, 240sx.org and hondatech.com , theVboard.com and jbody.org are getting a big meet at the freehold mall. there are bout 30+ ppl going. the mall closes at 630 so the lot will be ours and the secuirty wont bother us as long as we dont do anthing stupid, so we can take the lot up. we plan on meeting up and going for a huge cruise with pics during and after, and possible a food stop. as anyone who knows the freehold meets are always worth going to and this time there will be a variety of cars going

if i knew how to do a signature pic i would!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search