any meets/shows in indiana? - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
any meets/shows in indiana?
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:58 AM
i just moved to south bend, and was wondering who all is around. would like to meet with some members and such this summer. if anyone is in the area, let me know.

-andy

'88 convt. sunbird GT turbo (project car)
'02 sunfire GT (daily driver)
email me

Re: any meets/shows in indiana?
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 6:58 AM
I'm in Elkhart but i haven't noticed anyone close to us. Most of the people from IN. are south by Indy.
Thursday, March 23, 2006 4:14 PM
yeah it would be nice to meet although u guyz r a couple of hours away (more south by Lafayette)
Saturday, March 25, 2006 1:53 PM
check out the mideast regional forum. we are havin a meet 4/22.

my carDomain
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:36 PM
i live in south bend also. im up for meeting and hanging out. i have a 99 sunfire gt. nothing too much but i love it to death. the drag strip just opened and its gettin nice out so some people will be out on mckinley usually over by rallys. if you guys decide to go to the drag strip on fridays they have test and tune. i think. write me or call me if you get together. 329 0259. or Stewart18@aol.com

never fast enough.
Sunday, April 30, 2006 4:03 PM
Yea i just got on here to trying to meet other j-body ppl in the indy area. I live in the heart of indy like 10min from downtown. so if you here anything or just want to meet up pm me thanks

01' Sunfire Gt,Auto,CAI,Exhaust,17'' Black Hot Wheels rems with machined lip. 15.9@84,2.2 60'. Pics to come soon when i get it lowered
Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:48 PM
Yeah, I live in Schererville. So i don't know how close i am to all of you guys.
So let me know if there are any meets or if anyof you guys live close to me.

04' Sunfire. CF Rksport hood, Exhaust, CAI, bodykit within the week.
Monday, May 15, 2006 6:25 PM
columbus, IN here....

Hey hey
Friday, May 19, 2006 6:01 AM
hey guys, Im from columbus Indiana too, but i have recently moved to Terre Haute....... I also have a house in Greenwood, 10 min south of indy..... hit me up sometime this summer, im willin to drive to get together..... my email is malex.haxer@gmail.com and my cell is 812-240-8893...... cant wait to get together.... i just got the body kit on and interior painted.... well talk to you guys later..

Brett

(Malex)
Re: Hey hey
Friday, May 19, 2006 9:19 AM
as said check the regionals forum. we try to get together every month give or take just north of indy in noblesville. think the next meet is scheduled for early june

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search