Lets try it again, Wester PA - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lets try it again, Wester PA
Monday, August 28, 2006 2:11 PM
OK, after the shamble that was our last meet where almost no one showed up, im proposing another. But this time, somewhere fun. Zelienople airport it having Flashlight drags the 9th of september, Saturday, and i think we should all meet up there, show off, and race! I was the only J body there this past weekend and this would give us a good location, something to do, and a place to show off to others! I Will be going regardless, getting there around 4 o clock that day (barring any bad weather which will postpone it a week). You can meet me up there, or, if you wanna follow our local train of about 15 cars that will be going, you can let me know on here and ill give you details about that. Info about Flash light drags can be found here. It's $25 to race for 4 hours against who ever you choose there, which there are alot of tuners, and alot of Muscle! or just $5 to be there and watch/show your car. Which there are even more people that do that, Im looking at you Lanman31337! And BlueSplash, you would be a top dog inthe tuner area there. Hit me up with questions too. I'd like to see a good turn out for this one guys, spread the word!

Re: Lets try it again, Wester PA
Monday, August 28, 2006 6:19 PM
maybe if the car is finished by that time (highly dout) it would be my fist meet/show maybe even my first drag race

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Monday, August 28, 2006 6:22 PM
I have a golf scramble that day or else I would probably go, if it gets canceled i will probably be in.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:13 AM
Its not really that far of a drive for me....maybe 1.5 hours but it'll be worth it. I was at some flashlight drags the other week here in Ebensburgh and it was pretty cool besides you dont really know what times you run but. I will DEFINITELY be there. Im probably gonna turn the boost up to 10 psi too and see what happens.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 2:16 PM
Hey Blue, if your interested, or If anyone else is, all of us going to the Zeli meet are also going to Penn Raceway the night before for import Fighter night. Let me know and any one who's interested in that can contact me and we'll talk about it.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:03 PM
Do you mean Pittsburgh Park Raceway in New Alexandria. I was there about 2 weeks ago. Thats only about 40 minutes from my house so ill definetely be there if so.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:06 PM
riley count me in if this actually goes threw.

Sunday, September 03, 2006 9:19 PM
Any word yet on this meet or about the drag strip on wednesday at Pittsburgh raceway park cause im planning on upping the boost at the track.

Monday, September 04, 2006 1:34 PM
Blue, yea I'm talking about that one, lol. I think one of my buddies saw you up there the other time. Tom, good to see your still alive, WE ARE GOING, its not a question, i would suggest you get in contact with me and join in our drive down, cause your remotely close to us. You have my cell phone number so let me know by friday. I talked to Lanman, and he may come out as well. So keep me posted.
Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:03 AM
ill be their riley but i dont know if my buddy will be able to go. We are in the process of installing a new clutch and its a bitch. I hate honda's they are so hard to work on. Anyways we are meeting 430 at sheets right or was it 4.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search