philly chapters - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
philly chapters
Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:25 PM
does any one want to start a new chapter of j bodys in philly or are there ones i can join up in

Re: philly chapters
Thursday, July 20, 2006 8:03 AM
you should check with Sinister j's. If not if i were you i would start a club in philly. Make flyers and advertise. I met some j's out from philly, so i know they are out there.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:51 AM
O.K. when and where

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:47 AM
is there anyone from Philly HELLO?????????????????????????????

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:40 AM
theres a bunch but good luck meeting any of them

Friday, August 04, 2006 10:17 AM
what are they scared of

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, September 19, 2006 7:16 PM
Thats pretty funny.There not scared just un organized. some of them didnt even know about jbody org.

Do some work. cause thats what its gonna take.
Friday, December 01, 2006 7:18 PM
interested. hope others are
Thursday, December 21, 2006 7:30 PM
im out side of philly , more toward Grand View speed way

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, March 04, 2007 8:49 PM
im in Southern NJ.. and i ALWAYS did the philly meets.. me and Robby boy were usually the ones to coordinate them.... and guess what im back !!! and so is my car after being in the garage for 2 years ! im brining sexy back hehe

Sponsors
www.mothers.com
www.aerogear.net
www.fazegauge.com
www.ebcbrakes.com
R Custom Automotive Finishes in Millville, NJ

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1539/redhotlm0.jpg
Thursday, March 15, 2007 4:12 AM
whatever happened to this Idea? I'm in I'm tired of the meets where I'm the lone j-body.

S-Chassis here I comeee!

Sunday, March 18, 2007 5:12 PM
Okay so we don't have any more j-bodies in Philly?

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Monday, March 26, 2007 6:30 AM
oh your in alden? i live in upper darby. i wish i would of know. my car is stripped now so its not much to look at. i dont think i ever seen your car in the area

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:10 PM
So when and where

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Thursday, March 29, 2007 5:56 AM
heres my car

so your car is stripped? what are you doing with it? I usually go to meets on Baltimore Pike in at the Stoney Creek shopping center in front of Jim's Steaks. The other place I'm hitting up is in West Chester the Wawa across from Pepboys. There are a lot more cars there, a lot of variety and all cool ppl. As far as j-bodies or Cavs, I don't know many ppl, thats why I'm pushing this philly chapter of j'body we need to at least just get a few up hang out once a week you know something small so ppl can recognize us and want to come out.

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:38 PM
yea i stripped it all down and sold it. i dont think i ever seen it. i know where your talkin about i go to jims sometimes and my girl gets her hair done right next to it. there arent really many people in the area. i use to try and get meets up at fdr park but its not very successful. i met about 10 or so people.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 3:54 PM
So what do you have now? any parts left?
well I guess we need to see who is in the area and wants to do this. Otherwise it's just gonna be a few lonely j's hanging in the circles with other random cars.

depending on my work schedule I'm always down to chil. If you check some of the events on Tristatetuners.com the larger ones coming up in april are the ones I probably will head up to.

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Friday, March 30, 2007 3:17 AM
all i have left now are wheels and a trd kit

Friday, March 30, 2007 7:52 PM
TRd what is that a body kit ? what do you drive these days?

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Monday, April 02, 2007 4:44 AM
yea trd is a body kit. i still drive the cav but it doesnt have anything on it anymore. ill have to see if i see you around anywhere. me and my girl just moved up to highland park so thats where im usually at.

Monday, April 02, 2007 10:01 AM
Craaaaaazzzyy!!!

Im around- although, I dont think Ive ever checked this forum before..

I live in Ridley Park- but you prob won't see my cav around.. I don't really drive it right now- but it'll be out a little more this summer...

Stripped Cav knows whats up !!!!

Monday, April 02, 2007 10:06 AM
i never check this forum either really.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:20 AM
So what forum if any others are you guys on? I'm not really familiar with the area so when you say Highland Park, I don't really know where that is. I'm all over the place though mostly West Philly, West Chester, and anywhere around Aldan. I think I'm the only blue green z24 in the area, the only others I've seen are a white one which looks pretty clean, and a burgundy one.

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:04 AM
highland park is a part of upper darby right near where route 1 and route 3 meet

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 4:36 AM
oh okay

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search