philly - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
philly
Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:26 AM
is there anyone out there????????????????????

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)

Re: philly
Friday, April 27, 2007 6:38 AM
i am

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 3:52 AM
yea I am too> I was out of commision for a little while but I'm back and trying to see whats going down.

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 10:07 PM
Hey guys... HOT IMPORT NIGHTS is in philly this may12th,2007. 5pm-12 midnight.
Im from NYC but Some js and i are going out there. You guys wanna meet with us let me know. the more js the better.

Raul from the jbody knights ny.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007 1:11 PM
That's a good Idea. I'll be working before the show but I wouldn't mind swinging by afterwards around 11 or so. What area will you guys be in? I know the city will be packed. maybe we can pick a spot to meet up and chill for a minute then ride around for a little while.

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Thursday, May 10, 2007 4:09 AM
if i go, im takin the el, im not driving

Friday, May 11, 2007 7:36 AM
I'm workin on parking, cuz I hate the septa. I usually get my dads keys cuz he works at Roman Catholic and park in their lot, two blocks from the center, but I have to see if I can get them. Otherwise I'm just driving around I don't care.

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 6:20 PM
Any one interested in joining a car club??????????????????

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:58 PM
i am

Friday, June 01, 2007 6:25 AM
reds748 wrote:i am

i think ive seen your car before

Friday, June 01, 2007 3:51 PM
are u from the delco area

Friday, June 01, 2007 3:56 PM
anyone going up to sounds of tristate car show sunday

Monday, June 04, 2007 4:30 AM
yea i think i seen ur car in clifton and falcroft several times

Monday, June 04, 2007 1:34 PM
Im from Delco, but not really interested in joining a club, sorry..

Ya know, I went to HIN philly I think last year, and I didn't really enjoy the show that much, it was crazy loud in there.. We all left after about 1.5 hours because it was makin my head hurt.. Everybody got a headache and we had to go !! lol

I remember it because we went down to the Sounds of Tristate show the following day, and even though we just sat around a parking lot for 6 hours, I had a much better time.... Its great to actually be able to talk to someone w/o having to scream...

I may stop down the SOTS show this sunday, but I won't be entering- Ive been draggin my feet, and the car isn't ready.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 4:17 AM
i cant believe people still go to that shady place

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 12:31 AM
when do you guys meet up in the tri state area? I am from the dirty jerz shore.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 5:47 AM
sup guys, I might be intersted in joining a club, but I'm not sure, me and my guys might start our own its up to all of us though. The cav is down and I'm workin on bringing my 240 up from VA so I'll probably be in that within the next month. As far as meets go, I know in Delco, baltimore pk is on friday nights, West Chester is any nice night usually and a lot of other meets are in the Northeast. ( Golds gym, Red Robin, and some other places.)

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Friday, June 29, 2007 8:34 AM
I'm going to get the 240 on Wednesday but I'm not sure how long it'll be until I can drive it. maybe a couple of weeks, meanwhile the cav is still in the shop with an unknown problem.

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Friday, June 29, 2007 1:25 PM
my new car is being brought up sunday morning. looking to pick up a motor tomorrow and looking to have it installed around the 5th or 6th. should be good after that. then ill actually have a decent cav to show off again.

Friday, June 29, 2007 1:35 PM
oh so you rgetting the cav? I gotta see that, oh they said it didn't have headlights right? If you need some I can see if my friend can send me some, his bro gets parts from Japan. No promises but I'll see what I can do.

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Friday, June 29, 2007 1:38 PM
that be sweet because those lights are like 600+ shipping lol

Saturday, June 30, 2007 11:42 PM
I talked to my friend today and he said he would be able to get you some for $350. I can get them on Wednesday when I pick up my car and if you want to meet me at cocco's on Thursday you could have them then. I'll leave you a pm Wednesday night whenever I get back to confirm that I have them.

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Sunday, July 01, 2007 12:46 PM
so who wants to meet up

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Sunday, July 01, 2007 10:21 PM
we'll see about meetin up next week. I'm down

S-Chassis here I comeee!
Monday, July 02, 2007 4:25 AM
Twistedlanes wrote:I talked to my friend today and he said he would be able to get you some for $350. I can get them on Wednesday when I pick up my car and if you want to meet me at cocco's on Thursday you could have them then. I'll leave you a pm Wednesday night whenever I get back to confirm that I have them.

if he could get me real s15 headlights for 350, he'd be my best friend. definitly find out for me. i have the cash to buy them. they have to look like this

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 02, 2007 4:30 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search