J-body bash new york - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
J-body bash new york
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 7:01 PM
I was wondering if there is any J-body shows in New York State. I'm new to the j-body scene now owning 2 Cavaliers just wanted to see what every one else dose with thers.

Re: J-body bash new york
Sunday, October 14, 2007 4:03 PM
Where in New Yrok are you? Im in the Bronx NY
Saturday, December 15, 2007 2:04 AM
im in rochester, nothing around here that ik of

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 9:26 AM
Syracuse here...nothing J-Body specific unless it's privately organized. Even then, it's more of a "meet" rather than a "show"

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 7:37 PM
i'm near poughkeepsie doesn't seem like much goes on around here either

Don't you bottom out?

- Yes I do
Thursday, January 03, 2008 5:49 AM
Before the RD Fabs team goes to shows, we always make posts trying to get people to join us and nobody ever does Some of the major ones we're planning for this season are NOPI, Carlisle, Syracuse Nationals, Sport Compact and Truck Blast and a whole slew of smaller local-type shows. We'll be at the sock-hop in Fulton with our cars every chance we get, too (they do it one night/per week, every week until the weather turns sour)

Saturday, January 05, 2008 8:07 AM
YO WAT UP PEOPLE IM FROM BROOKLYN N.Y. IM ALSO LOOKING FOR SOME J-BODY EVENTS AND PEOPLE AROUND MY AREA SO HIT ME UP OR EMAIL ME AT rawdogbilly@yahoo.com or check out pics of my car on myspace ---www.myspace.com/billydakid1

Saturday, January 26, 2008 5:43 PM
if i get the exterior of my car done with by the time the syr show comes up i'll join you guys but we have to see how the exterior work comes out btw im from binghamton bout 45mins south of syr on 81

Thursday, February 21, 2008 5:19 AM
I'm in Albany, I haven't seen any J-Body happenings around here yet, but would love to do a cruise or something if others in the Albany area were interested.

Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:48 AM
Im in Yorktown....nothin goin on that i know of

Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:05 AM
Objects of Desire tour coming to Buffalo

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=10&i=20495&t=20495

you've been warned

Thursday, March 27, 2008 8:12 PM
Im form staten island, and besides a red cavi rollin on koings... i havnt seen anyone or heard of any thing anywhere near here. i would love to be proven wrong....lol
john
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 7:37 AM
jeff heyman wrote:if i get the exterior of my car done with by the time the syr show comes up i'll join you guys but we have to see how the exterior work comes out btw im from binghamton bout 45mins south of syr on 81

I know there is a weekly car show/meet in the Barnes&Noble parking lot in Vestal. I believe its on Saturday nights. Its in the plaza with the Wal*Mart and Lowes movie theater. I'll be up there a few times this summer with my cavy. Last summer i was up there with my cuzin and his Trans Am.

Thursday, April 03, 2008 8:42 PM
im out on long island anyone from out here i would love to get a meet going
Saturday, April 05, 2008 9:50 AM
im in suffolk county in long island. a meet would be awesome, maybe a cruise afterwards..lets get some people together..i rarely get on so email me at isurfahotline@yahoo.com...
Saturday, April 05, 2008 10:40 AM
YO PEOPLE AROUND NY AREA LETS DO THIS LETS MEET UP I HEAR EVERYONE TALKIN BUT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS SO HERES MY CELL 1-347-615-6118 DONT BE SCARD TO CALL IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS TO CHILL WIT AND LOVE THEIR CAVS AND SUNFIRES AND WHAT EVER ELSE THAY DRIVE,AND ALEX HAS A GOOD IDEA WE GO CRUISING AND WHO KNOWS MABEY START A J-BODY N.Y STYLE ORG LOL THAT WILL BE HOT,SO HIT ME UP..

Sunday, April 06, 2008 7:18 PM
yea im def down yo alex where in suffolk county u located ? i live in suffolk as well but never see any other j body's around anywhere
Monday, April 07, 2008 12:03 AM
lucky wrote:Im form staten island, and besides a red cavi rollin on koings... i havnt seen anyone or heard of any thing anywhere near here. i would love to be proven wrong....lol
john

Once a month I usually stop at the Auto Spa car wash on Page Ave to get her detailed on my way to my brother's house in Tottenville. That place is usually a car show 24/7. My '05 rolled out of the building right next to a Bentley on one side and an Escalade EXT on the other. I felt like the red headed stepchild...
Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:22 AM
nobody else out on long island? especially suffolk county?
Monday, April 28, 2008 8:44 PM
I'm in port jeff man...my aim is isurfahotline. hit me up
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 6:08 PM
ne one from rochester area??

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 3:04 PM
hey drop top you forget about me man? lol im in missouri right now for the army tho. i will be back home sept 18. from webster bro...u from greece right? we will have to get up when i get home...hit me up with a text if you want....will try to answer in between training and @!#$. 585-721-8811
Monday, September 22, 2008 9:45 PM
I know it's an old thread but Riverhead, Suffolk County here.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 4:59 AM
hey OneQuick..my bad i havnt txt you i just looked at this thread today

Thursday, October 30, 2008 5:49 PM
Doug Kronenberg wrote:I know it's an old thread but Riverhead, Suffolk County here.

holy @!#$!!!! someone else from suffolk county this is awesome. Im out in Oakdale, Bohemia, Ronkonkoma area
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search