REMINDER! SinisterJ's meet in YORK,PA. Saturdays - Page 10 - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: REMINDER! SinisterJ's meet in YORK,PA. Saturda
Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:00 AM
yeah im not sure im looking into it. i really want an integra type r. but its a 24000 dollar car so i dont know how im ever going to pull that off, unless i get a crashed one or something. since my dad deals cars, maybe he can work put a deal with one of his connections. im just looking into it

Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:25 PM
more then likely i'll try for a GSR

Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:34 PM
how bout a WRX sti? or a srt 4? so you can be faster than matt

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:39 PM
wow, havent posted on the org in a while, justin, u better not sell that cavy!

Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:04 PM
I dont want u 2 seel caus eu are cool and I liek seeing people like u in the scene but if u do I want ur wing

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:04 PM
nevermind, i cant talk my dad into it anyways. im to sentimental towards it anyway, lol. im gonna stick with the cavy
and i wouldnt get and sti or an srt 4 cuz they are to expensive

Friday, March 11, 2005 3:07 PM
so how many of u all going to modified madness showing and or viewing?

Friday, March 11, 2005 6:37 PM
man, this week has sucked, waiting for the meeting on saturday is the only thing keeping me going, i cant wait!!!

"Official Jewish J-Body"
Friday, March 11, 2005 10:34 PM
i hope to show at modified madness, i just need some money first

Friday, March 11, 2005 10:44 PM
Alright 10 Pages and Justin U know U ain't sellin it Homie Everybody else I'll C`ya tommorrow. BTW. I'm doin everything 4shur I got my loan along with the $3,500.00 I already had. HAHAHAHAHA "B#tch get in my car" for anybody that heard or has the new 50 Cent CD.

Saturday, March 12, 2005 10:06 PM
Sorry I wasn't at the meet I went out with a couple of friends of mine tonight. Congrats to steve for the loan that he got. well have a good one.

Saturday, March 12, 2005 11:16 PM
steve you @!#$ ing jinxed me, lol, so i was heading home at like 1:30am and i get pulled over because my corner lenses dont have the amber reflectors in them, what kinda bull@!#$ is that. so after he looked at my lights he walked around my car and asked me about my tailights, my exhaust, and asked why my car was so low? < that question was @!#$ stupid, why the hell would you ask why the car is low? he @!#$ wasted 20 minutes bitching about that @!#$ on my car, but didnt give a crap that i didnt have my liscence. go figure. so now i have 5 days to fix it , which means that i have to spend more money i dont have to fix something stupid, i mean i have an amber bulb in the housing so whats the problem. is me not having a reflector hurting anybody? im shure someone can see my car and a little 3 square inch peice of amber is going to make my front end more visible, i mean cant that see the headlights? jeeze, as someone once said, " @!#$ the police!"

Saturday, March 12, 2005 11:17 PM
^^^^^^ well i obviously didnt scale that sig down at all, lol

Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:31 AM
you know if you were smart you would just ask someone in sinisterjs to swap stock corners with you for the day and boom, "fixed" in 5 days.....haha

"Official Jewish J-Body"
Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:34 AM
^^ but then what if i get pulled over again for them? at least i'll have them . its to much of a hassle anyway, cuz no one lives in york that i could swap them with, idk, its not a big deal, i can get them dirt cheap from GM direct so oh well

Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:40 AM
good point, you get pulled over again you're screwed. I thought if you took the time to take the reflectors out you would want them out. If you can deal with it, great. good luck on not getting pulled over again for something stupid."@#$ the police", haha

"Official Jewish J-Body"
Sunday, March 13, 2005 9:52 AM
i think i still have my stock corner lenses if you want them

Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:18 PM
sounds like you guys have a pretty good club going. I'm new to this site. I'm trying to get a club started out here in Kansas. Ever think of having a club model? That'd be sweet!
Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:19 PM
Quote:

I thought if you took the time to take the reflectors out you would want them out.

i never took the reflectors out. i just bought the rksport 2000 headlight conversion because thats what you need to make the front bumper work on the type j kit. i knew they werent SAE/DOT approved cuz it says so on the box, lol, but i never thought i'd get pulled over for it. talk about being anal.

tim thanks for the offer but i need it fixed within 5 days of sunday and you live in milton so i dont know how we could work that out unless we meet somewhere halfway like, idk, maybe harrisburg or selingsgrove, idk, let me know or something, i appreciate the offer.

Monday, March 14, 2005 8:46 PM
if you need 00+ lights i have a set after i do my conversion

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:03 PM
anyone want to get a room together for modified madness?

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 9:47 PM
now i cnat find those corner lenses

Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:23 PM
i got 2 1000 watt MA Audio 10's in a box with a 1600 watt cyclone audio amp tonight from tiff for my birthday

Sunday, March 20, 2005 8:00 PM
where is everybody

Monday, March 21, 2005 7:38 AM
getting ready to go to work

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search