KC meet - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
KC meet
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 8:07 PM

okay guys.... time for a meet

Sunday March 9th
10:45-11 am- meet at hooters parking lot in legends, dont be late cause we dont wanna miss any track time
11:30 am- gates open at kcir, $20.00 to race, 10.00 to spectate
plan on spending a few hours at the track guys, and dont forget to bring a helmet

if anyone has any questions or concerns you can send me or casey schaaf a pm or post in here....

we are trying to get some track time and get more people together so we can meet and greet each other. after that we are gonna go all grab a bite to eat somewhere and reminisce on the days events.

Re: KC meet
Friday, March 07, 2008 8:28 PM
ok... you know who i am. FINALLY got my own acct. looking forward to saturday night. bringing my bro's cavy, and my quad, and a cobalt ss (n/a 2.4) so... we'll be there tomorrow night. see ya!

mr quad 442 HO
Monday, March 10, 2008 8:47 AM
FUN STUFF GUYS!!! i had a blast! shame me and justin couldnt make it out to the track, but im sure you guys still had fun.

Casey... dude your car is SO beautiful...

thanks for the good time, and when us quad guys get together a meet, i'll let you know when it is. thanks!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:39 AM
cool man just let us know, the track was pretty fun i think there were at total of 7 of us that went and we put a ton of runs.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 10:40 AM
we'll hav to make it a monthly thing.. thanks for the compliment

hop on in i've got a J

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search