Texas Meet - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Texas Meet
Sunday, March 19, 2006 11:10 AM
Hey I am trying to get a meet down here in texas for november or december, I am looking for a place right now and I am leaning more a track in houston because we can have a car show and racing. I am looking for company sponsors and people that would be interested. If interested in having this meet post back or email me at www.fast_03cavalier@yahoo.com thanks for the support and keep tuning.

Re: Texas Meet
Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:11 PM
What part of texas are you from im from the dfw and we have meets just about every week unless weather or something else comes up.
Monday, March 20, 2006 2:25 PM
I am in beaumont texas but the meet will probably be at houston raceway. My car is in the process of being built so it will be a while.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:04 AM
I'm from Killeen/Ft. Hood Texas so what is going on with a meet for texas?

Give a man a fish he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish he will eat for a life time.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:06 AM
check out the south central forum for more Texas peeps and news: http://www.j-body.org/forums/list.php?f=19

Saturday, April 12, 2008 1:12 PM
hey im in iraq right now and have been getting stuff orderd for my car while ive been and should be home shortly. just in time for the summer and car meets. get at me with some info on the meet and i will definetly be there.

scout out
Monday, May 05, 2008 11:06 PM
im moving to the dfw area at the end of this month and would love some info on some dfw meets
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 8:45 PM
jump to the south central forum man. thers a few clubs in the dfw area.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search