Fall 08 Omaha/Western Iowa area meet... - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fall 08 Omaha/Western Iowa area meet...
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 6:28 AM
Going to be having a little meet on this side of Iowa (western)...

Where - Lewis and Clark State Park (Blue Lake), just outside of Onawa, IA. (zip is 51040)

When - Saturday, September 27th at 3:00 PM

We will be grilling out so if you would like to eat, please pitch in something. There is a grocery store in Onawa so if you don't want to drag food along with you, going there is definitely a possibility. Nothing too much, pound of hamburger, bag of chips, anything is fine.

If anyone needs a place to stay over night, you are more then welcome to sleep at my house. I don't think a whole lot of people are going to come, but there very well could be. I only have one couch and the house is small so not a WHOLE lot of room but plenty of floor space! LOL bring your own blankets and pillows if you want, I dont have anything extra. However if you want to stay at a motel there are two decent ones in the town next to mine, which is 7 miles away. Fairly cheap to, I believe it's only like $40 a night. I can get more information on them if needed.

The lake area is a very nice location with plenty of places to park and gather, as well as having tons of nice locations for pictures. It is Roughly 55 miles from Omaha, NE and around 40 miles from Sioux City, IA and is RIGHT off of Interstate-29 so finding it will be very easily done. I am originally from Onawa so I know my way around the entire area and believe me, it's easy.

Any questions feel free to PM me here or e-mail me at basshead_69@hotmail.com

Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...CLICK ME!

Re: Fall 08 Omaha/Western Iowa area meet...
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 9:36 AM
also alot of kansas guys will be heading up, so if you live in kansas and want to caravan up there pm me

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:46 PM
or even central mo for that matter ^^

All show, coming soon ---> GO
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 2:16 PM
a lot of kansas people?

2?

Fall 08 Omaha/western Iowa area meet...CLICK ME!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 6:33 AM
shhhhhh! im trying to get them excited about heading there, so if we say more people are going then they might hop on the bandwagon and show up! lol

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 6:47 AM
and then you tell them about it 3 posts down...pure genius

I'll come if I can, still a ways off and I've been busy with the new gf, work, and moving into a house haha

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 12:59 AM
is her name jill? lol.. and you better be there sir..

All show, coming soon ---> GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search