Possible east coast meet!! - Page 7 - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Possible east coast meet!!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:19 PM
The Bash is at the end of summer.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:03 PM
o yeah i forgot it was moved to august

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:02 PM
IMO why the heck does it have to revolve around the Bash........ Why can't we just pick a day, time, and place and just go for it instead of just waiting for something to come up or around. I eman does something else need to be happening for us just to meet up, hang out, and have a good time???

Monday, March 01, 2010 10:21 AM
I think it was just a basis to know when not to do it.

I'm not going anywhere just yet

R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan '81-'09
Monday, March 01, 2010 10:26 AM
i want in!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, March 01, 2010 4:06 PM
A lot of confusion is with the WHOLE east coast meeting up.
It should be Northeast meet and Southeast meet.
Northeast = NEW JERSEY!

The BASH is a big drive as it is and it's based on a "CENTRAL" location for everybody.

Just my opinion.

Monday, March 01, 2010 5:37 PM
Indeed.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Sunday, April 04, 2010 11:27 PM
Ok, as requested by Smoosh...here are details on the April JBO northeast forum meet that I am hosting if anyone is interested in joining us...

This will be held on Saturday, April 17th in Reading, PA. I haven't pinned down exact times yet, though it will probably start mid/late afternoon to accommodate travel times for anyone coming from a distance. Itinerary is as follows:

1. Meet at Blue Marsh Lake (about 10 min outside reading) - Photoshoot / hang out and check out each other's cars / shoot the @!#$ for a while
2. Hooter's in Reading for dinner
3. The Works - this is a Dave and Busters sort of place....restaurant, bar, arcade, games, usually live music...we'll hang out the rest of the evening here.

We have a pretty consistent turnout each month for our meets, and would love to see some new faces around! This is also open to all make/model cars, so if any of your non-J body friends want to attend, by all means bring them along! In addition to Js, some of our regulars bring Solstice's, Berretta's, Subaru's, etc. If you can't make it to this one, we have a meet every month so keep an eye on the northeast forum each month for info and feel free to join us!

Anyone who knows they are definitely attending, please pop your name on the list in the April JBO Meet thread in the Northeast Forum, just to help me keep track of how many to expect. Thanks!

Sunday, April 04, 2010 11:56 PM
Wow I wish this was a bit more in advance, and I would've been there, unfortunately, I work that day so I'm out.

I'm not going anywhere just yet

R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan '81-'09
Monday, April 05, 2010 4:18 PM
Wow, what happened? Dates/times were set without posting here???
We were supposed to keep this on the coast as well but that's not a bad location i guess.
I probably won't be able to make it on this date though.

Monday, April 05, 2010 5:06 PM
The info I posted isn't the exact meet you guys are talking about in this thread....This is just a normal monthly meet that some of us East PA guys do regularly (thread is posted in the NE forum)...Smoosh saw the thread and asked me to post info here in case anyone had interest in attending.

Thursday, April 08, 2010 5:32 AM
EVILution wrote:Ok, as requested by Smoosh...here are details on the April JBO northeast forum meet that I am hosting if anyone is interested in joining us...

This will be held on Saturday, April 17th in Reading, PA. I haven't pinned down exact times yet, though it will probably start mid/late afternoon to accommodate travel times for anyone coming from a distance. Itinerary is as follows:

1. Meet at Blue Marsh Lake (about 10 min outside reading) - Photoshoot / hang out and check out each other's cars / shoot the @!#$ for a while
2. Hooter's in Reading for dinner
3. The Works - this is a Dave and Busters sort of place....restaurant, bar, arcade, games, usually live music...we'll hang out the rest of the evening here.

We have a pretty consistent turnout each month for our meets, and would love to see some new faces around! This is also open to all make/model cars, so if any of your non-J body friends want to attend, by all means bring them along! In addition to Js, some of our regulars bring Solstice's, Berretta's, Subaru's, etc. If you can't make it to this one, we have a meet every month so keep an eye on the northeast forum each month for info and feel free to join us!

Anyone who knows they are definitely attending, please pop your name on the list in the April JBO Meet thread in the Northeast Forum, just to help me keep track of how many to expect. Thanks!

and you guys do this once a month? if so I might try to make it out to one some time.

CarDomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3828276
Thursday, April 08, 2010 3:43 PM
Atleast once a month, always a great time

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Friday, April 09, 2010 12:15 AM
Yup, every month!

We won't be having an official "meet" in may since its going to be a busy month with carlisle, and vacation for a few of us, BUT....

Our June meet (tenatively the first sat of the month) will be a JBO cruise tot the beach..most likely the destination being the ocean city, md car show...details to come soon...

Keep an eye on the northeast regional forum, I will post our meet info there each month.

Friday, April 09, 2010 7:01 AM
SWEEET!!! I'm going to the OC car show for certain, Think we are leaving that thursday night tho! I'll watch the post it'll be great to see you guys there

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Thursday, April 15, 2010 5:27 AM
If anyone is interested in attending the NE forum's monthly meet this Saturday that I mentioned before, HERE is the thread containing meeting times, addresses, etc. Info is on page 3, about 4 posts from the top.

Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:17 PM
EVILution wrote:If anyone is interested in attending the NE forum's monthly meet this Saturday that I mentioned before, HERE is the thread containing meeting times, addresses, etc. Info is on page 3, about 4 posts from the top.

thanks man!

Monday, April 19, 2010 5:14 AM
^^ No problem!

I'll be posting new meet info soon...no May meet since it's gonna be busy month with Carlisle P&S show, and some other local, but the first weekend of June we are crusing to the beach!! Ocean City, MD to be exact, and will be hanging out at the car show there. Keep an eye on the NE forum for details!

Friday, April 23, 2010 7:49 AM
well one of these months if im free i might just try to make it to one, ill about attending as many meets as I can.

CarDomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3828276
Saturday, May 22, 2010 7:35 AM
Whats up with this.. Im in VA and trying to go to this east coast meet
Saturday, May 22, 2010 12:00 PM
This became everyone go to Carlisle, and it's over.

Sunday, May 23, 2010 1:11 PM
I posted a thread in the NE forum if anyone is interested....June 5th we are cruising to the Ocean City Maryland Car and Truck Show. All details (times, travel route, itinerary) are in post. Thanks.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search