info on the august 28th GM meet in Tennessee - J-Body Meets Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
info on the august 28th GM meet in Tennessee
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:33 AM
Ok the date & time is set....we are meeting in piegon forge TN on August 28th at Denny's for breakfast at 9am to meet and greet then we will later move down to a bigger parking lot to set up the cars for people to look at. The address for the Denny's is 3716 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 there is going to be several people there from all over so everyone is welcome to come show off your rides and hangout and meet new people as well as enjoy the tourism of pigeon forge and gatlinburg. Please try to post on here and let us know if you are coming so we have an idea of how many people are coming thanks.

Z24CaviGirl

Re: info on the august 28th GM meet in Tennessee
Sunday, June 13, 2010 2:38 PM
im most likely in.....im from ooltewah so its not to far...

Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:12 PM
ok well u gonna ride up alone or do u wanna meet a group of us in cleveland and all drive up together? idc its up to u man

Z24CaviGirl

Monday, June 14, 2010 3:52 PM
i dunno yet......depends on what time i can leave to head up that way but ill let you know.....lol didnt know you was from cleveland

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:55 AM
yup sadly i do live here lol but i think me and my group r leaving the night before which is friday cause we r renting a cabin and partying lol but if u wanna ride up friday just let me know or if u wanna come to cleveland sometime and hangout man we always all hangout at checkers on friday and saturday nights...well ttyl

Z24CaviGirl

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 2:19 PM
alright cool i might be seeing yall pretty soon then

Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:05 PM
alright man no problem

Z24CaviGirl

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:34 AM
Most likely gonna make it to this.

Friday, July 09, 2010 12:51 PM
well due to lack of support is has been decided by me and the other orgaizers to call it off sry

Z24CaviGirl

Thursday, July 21, 2011 11:55 AM
why would you cancel it? i live in north georgia and i know quite a few jbodys in my area....i could get em to ride up to the meet if it is still on
Sunday, August 07, 2011 5:25 PM
Is there going to be another meet anytime.soon? Thanks joe

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 8:03 PM
I'm local here n knoxville. Wish there would still be a meet. If not organized then just a bunch of us hook up n chill for a while. I'm almost the only j n my area who tunes lol
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search