Missouri!!! Show Me some J-Bodies - J-Body Meets Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Missouri!!! Show Me some J-Bodies
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:06 PM
Anyone down to meet in MO??? Maybe some IL and MO action??? lets get something going...post up if your intersted

Re: Missouri!!! Show Me some J-Bodies
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 5:21 PM
seriously....wow.....not a tiny bit of interest???

Friday, July 02, 2010 8:09 PM
People want to show these turd buckets off? haha

2000 Ford F-250 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4 - Not stock
1973 16' Tahiti Speedboat
1983 200 HP Mercury BlackMax
1997 Chevy Cavalier with 275K miles
Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:54 AM
It would depend when and where.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 4:48 PM
I know for sure it would be in the St Louis area and sometime this summer. Not really show, Just a way to get some jbodies together

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:04 AM
im down for a saint louis meet!
Sunday, February 13, 2011 7:32 PM
Im still interested in meeting up somewhere......I just dont know when or where....And since Im gone from MO for 2 weeks at a time it would put a crunch on things.....

Thursday, July 07, 2011 9:05 PM
hey sorry to comment thread hasn't been opened for a while. but I know of a big commuter parking.lot where we
could proably do a meet there its 30mins away from stl . id love to get something together. let me know if yall are interested
Sunday, July 10, 2011 6:04 PM
Curious i sold my cavalier and got an SRT4. I was wondering if that was still a jbody wich i heard it still is. If so i would love to meet up also.
Sunday, July 10, 2011 6:11 PM
Caleb Douglas wrote:Curious i sold my cavalier and got an SRT4. I was wondering if that was still a jbody wich i heard it still is. If so i would love to meet up also.

an srt4 is not a j-body...

Sunday, July 10, 2011 6:35 PM
you know what would be cool have a jbody and neon meet all in one and compare brag and chill out we could probably have bbq and have local businesses there to promote their company

Sunday, July 10, 2011 7:10 PM
I would really like to meet up with some people from the .org. Put some Faces to some names. I will make a thread in the Mid Central forum and go from there to see if there is any interest.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search