Iowa People? CR/DUB - J-Body Meets Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Iowa People? CR/DUB
Wednesday, September 01, 2010 12:37 PM
Anyone in here from Cedar Rapids or Dubuque? I live right in between them (Monticello). Just seeing who's around and if there are any good shops around the area. Just starting work on my Cavalier. 97 2.2l bone stock.

Re: Iowa People? CR/DUB
Wednesday, September 01, 2010 1:13 PM
you might be able to scare up a few ghost on jboi.org for people in the area. other than that most are from des moines or the western shore along the missouri. bondomon is from southern iowa near ottumwa, there was some guy with a nice look 04 on 18's in cedar rapids. jboi list the guys from dubuque and davenport. what part of monticello. closer to anamosa or further out towards dyersville. i haunt the anamosa/ mechanicsville area. but most stay in the northern half of cedar county. currently my wife and i live out near omaha, but we are back every other weekend. because lets face it, thats the prettier side of the state. and we have land outside of olin.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 1:14 PM
go to the midwest regional forum for more information and for possible meets.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 5:35 PM
D-Ville, same story as you, just started working on my car -> -> 01' 2.2 OHV

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search