2016 JCO/XTS Ontario Canada Bash - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2016 JCO/XTS Ontario Canada Bash
Wednesday, January 06, 2016 7:45 PM
After many years away The JCO Bash & XTS are back teaming up with 2 big events at one location, on one day!

Both The JCO & XTS are rich with history. Come out and enjoy the scene as you knew it, this time over the whole weekend.

Roll In Friday, Show & Race Saturday, Roll Out Sunday!

Join us as we take back the scene and create a new piece of history!

Location: St Thomas Raceway Park 45633 Sparta Line, St. Thomas, ON N5P 3S8
When: Saturday June 11 2016 at 9am
Price: JCO/XTS Show n Shine $20
Track Fee $20 Spectators, $35 Race

Trophies, Sound Competition, Giveaways, Show n Shine, Racing, Best in Show and so much more....

Hotel & Camping Info coming soon.
Pre Reg coming soon.
2016 JCO/XTS Bash

Re: 2016 JCO/XTS Ontario Canada Bash
Wednesday, January 06, 2016 9:03 PM
Damn, 32 hour drive from calgary :/
Wednesday, January 06, 2016 11:08 PM
Would like to go. Never been to a meet before. We'll see how far i get with progress this year. Would be intresting to see all the j's

ReD RaiN
Thursday, January 07, 2016 5:01 AM
Will try my best to attended.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:59 PM
ill be there
Wednesday, January 13, 2016 12:12 AM
Do we have to order tickets or can we get them the day of?

ReD RaiN
Wednesday, January 13, 2016 5:03 AM
T!M8!T wrote:Would like to go. Never been to a meet before. We'll see how far i get with progress this year. Would be intresting to see all the j's

You should go even if you don't get finished it will be a blast

-MD- Enforcer wrote:Will try my best to attended.

Would be nice if you did attend MD and would be cool if you rolled in with some USA friends

Jake Wingett wrote:ill be there

See you there Jake

also there will be a pre reg opening up in the near future I will keep this topic updated with that info.
Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:13 PM
Will there be any jco decals for purchase at this event?

ReD RaiN
Friday, January 15, 2016 7:57 PM
For sure we will Have JCO and XTS Decals on hand!
Sunday, February 14, 2016 9:58 AM
i'm bringing my Sunfire and will be willing to run the 1/4 many times
Monday, March 21, 2016 3:21 PM
UPDATES

Xtremetuner Facebook Page

Hotel info is officially locked in. Traditionally people book Friday and sat night but the option is of course up to you.

You can now book your hotel at the XTS Group Rate.

Comfort Inn
100 Centennial Ave
St. Thomas, ON
N3R 5B2
519-633-4082

Rooms are $114.74 per night. Request XTS Group Rate when you call.

See you there for the Friday!

Also Camping may be available at the track

Pre Reg Online for the JCO/XTS Bash is now live. Follow the link and follow the instructions.

JCO/XTS 2016 Pre Reg

Who will be the fastest down the track at XTS? Racing awards and format were set tonight.
Who will be the 2016 Xtreme Champion?

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:59 PM
What about spectators pricing? Do u need to pre order tickets for admission? Or can u get in the day of? Wont be entering anything this time but would still like to attend

ReD RaiN
Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:22 AM
The spectector fee is $20 that is payable at the gate to the track. No need to pre reg if you are a spectector how ever you may have to park in the parking lot but you are welcome to come out and view.

Can't wait to see you all there
Sunfireman
JCO North
Tuesday, April 12, 2016 5:12 AM
Im in
Saturday, April 30, 2016 6:02 AM
We are proud to announce that JCO Sponsor TA SPL Designs will be on site at the JCO/XTS Bash cutting decals and taking order for a variety of products like t-shirts etc!

Ladies Ladies Ladies!!!
Come check out the Scentsy Booth at XTS this year.
We are proud to have Amy Romain - Independent Scentsy Consultant take part in this years JCO/XTS Bash!

JCO & XTS would like to thank Street Rodz Customz for their sponsorship of the JCO/XTS Bash. Street Rodz has pulled through and sponsored all the awards for this years JCO / XTS Bash.
We can not thank them enough for coming through and helping the dream stay alive.

Happy to announce that Bill Haight will be the XTS/JCO track side manager for the bash. Any registration questions in regards to the bash can be directed toward myself or jco execs. Bill will be happy to answer and track related questions you may have in regards to racing at the bash.
Saturday, April 30, 2016 6:04 AM
Pre Reg Online for the JCO/XTS Bash is Still Going. Follow the link and follow the instructions.

JCO/XTS 2016 Pre Reg

Who will be the fastest down the track at XTS? Racing awards and format were set tonight.
Who will be the 2016 Xtreme Champion?
Monday, May 02, 2016 11:25 AM
We would like to thank NADBL North American car audio competition league for joining us as well!
Tuesday, May 10, 2016 5:17 PM
We are taking this time to announce that we are pulling out if the St Thomas location as it seems to be effecting numbers due to distance and having a spectator fee,

So we are proud to announce that after much work and meetings we will be moving the venue of the XTS/JCO bash to Landmark Whitby Theaters. The Property Management and XTS are extremely excited to finally be hosting out show in a place rich with tuner history. From weekly meets to the opener and closer. Now XTS/JCO bash will be at the same site.
So if distance or spectator fees was an issue for you before, get those pre registrations in because XTS is staying in Durham!

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!
Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:20 PM
Sux for us southerners but will still try to make it if it means for a better event. So theres no spectator fees at the new location? And if i cant happen to make it would there be a way to still purchase jco merchandise? (Decals)

ReD RaiN
Thursday, May 12, 2016 5:15 AM
Even thou its it's a little more further the southerners part of the bash memory is the caravan drive to the bash, Nope no spectator fees.
If you can't make it to the bash I will make sure you get some Decals. We might not have any other merch at the bash but we are planning on doing some group buys with merch once we get our forum back up and running.

I would like to take a Moment and thank our sponsors:

LFU Engineering
Fast Wheels
Black Cat Customs
TA SPL Designs
Scentsy by Amy Romain

Plus More to come!
Wednesday, May 18, 2016 6:33 PM
Only 3.5 weeks to go!! Get your pre reg in! If you want a specialized class, now is the time to get the pre reg in! Follow the link to the event page. Read the info. Online reg instructions are there!
JCO/XTS 2016 Bash

Official Sponsors!

LFU Engineering
Fast Wheels
Black Cat Customs
TA SPL Designs
Scentsy by Amy Romain
Haggerty Insurance
Canadian Automotive Expo
Meguar's Canada
HD Auto Care

More to come!

NADBL sound competition will be hosting an official 3x point event at XTS/JCO Bash this year. A list of classes will be posted shortly

Pre reg form online
https://docs.google.com/.../1xvC4jPjzkTszgIJl0.../viewform

Friday, May 20, 2016 10:04 PM
Not sure if theres talk or not for this but i think we should have some kind of fundraiser for the folks dealing with the devastating fires out west in alberta. Show some love from jbo. Just brainstorming here but maybe a car wash at the bash or jbo hats?

ReD RaiN
Monday, June 13, 2016 10:26 PM
So how did the bash go? Wasnt able to make it had some stuff come up. Havnt seen or heard nothing bout it?

ReD RaiN
Tuesday, June 14, 2016 5:53 PM
Our Bash wash good. Sad you could not make it T!M8!T maybe next year.
Some photos have popped up on our Facebook event page.
I would like to give a BIG Thanks to Josh at LFU Engineering for donating a few Prizes for us Canadian J-Body Guys.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search