Jersey J's July Meet!!! All Welcome!!! - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Jersey J's July Meet!!! All Welcome!!!
Sunday, July 16, 2006 10:18 PM
Ok, the meet will be at the Ocean Bay Diner in Pt. Pleasant at 8pm on Saturday July 29th, 2006... For the record, the sign says OB Diner, on the corner of Rt. 35 and Rt. 88. Its actually not a corner, but a circle (what else is there in Jersey?)

Here's the address, so mapquest/yahoomap the directions:

Ocean Bay Diner
1517 Ocean Rd. (Route 88), Point Pleasant

Typically the northern jersey guys meet up at the Cheesequake rest stop on the parkway, at 7pm. If you're from anywhere north of the rest stop, you may want to meet up with them, introduce yourself, and cruise down with the group so you won't get lost.

We will meet in the back lot (I should be there early since I think that I'm the closest and Mandy is 2nd closest). Be aware that the circle IS a little tricky to navigate, which may be even worse with any shore traffic that might be there. Just take your time and keep an eye out for the big OB Diner sign and you should be fine.

Again, while ALL J-body/Cobalt/Ecotec powered car owners are welcome at Jersey J meets, you are NOT welcome if you intend to misbehave and attract any unwanted attention from law enforcement or other authorities. We'd like our club to be a positive influence in the community, and not a disturbance. Please drive safe and don't do anything which would draw negative attention to the group. Some of us have more tickets than we'd like already, and don't need any help

See everyone there!

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said

Re: Jersey J's July Meet!!! All Welcome!!!
Monday, July 17, 2006 12:24 AM
For those two lazy to search, the directions from the parkway are as follows:

12 Take the RT-138 E/RT-34 exit, EXIT 98, toward I-195/BELMAR/PT. PLEASANT/TRENTON. 0.61 miles
13 Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp. 0.15 miles
14 Merge. Pass through 1 roundabout. 1.31 miles
15 Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto NJ-34 S. 2.66 miles
16 NJ-34 S becomes NJ-35 S. 3.43 miles
17 Turn SHARP LEFT onto OCEAN AVE. 0.25 miles

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:48 AM
also posted in: Jersey Js | July 2006 | Independence

Original Thread: North East Region Forum
Club Rules: Jersey J's Car Club Rules

Primary Meeting
Date: July 29, 2006
Time: 8:00 PM
1517 Ocean Rd. (Route 88)
Point Pleasant, NJ
(908) 295-1070

Directions: Brought to you by Yahoo!
Details: For the record, the sign says OB Diner, on the corner of Rt. 35 and Rt. 88. Its actually not a corner, but a circle We will meet in the back lot. Be aware that the circle IS a little tricky to navigate, which may be even worse with any shore traffic that might be there. Just take your time and keep an eye out for the big OB Diner sign and you should be fine.

Pre-Meet Location
Date: April 29, 2006
Time: 5:30 PM
Directions: Take Garden State Parkway to Mile Marker 123. As always we park by the gas station on the south side of the lot.
Details: We will be leaving here by 6:00 PM so don't be late or you are finding your own way to Hamilton.

Again, while ALL J-body/Cobalt/Ecotec powered car owners are welcome at Jersey J meets, you are NOT welcome if you intend to misbehave and attract any unwanted attention from law enforcement or other authorities. We'd like our club to be a positive influence in the community, and not a disturbance. Please drive safe and don't do anything which would draw negative attention to the group.

Saturday, July 29, 2006 4:43 AM
The ECOnator (Encriptor) wrote:also posted in: Jersey Js | July 2006 | Independence

Original Thread: North East Region Forum
Club Rules: Jersey J's Car Club Rules

Primary Meeting
Time: 8:00 PM
1517 Ocean Rd. (Route 88)
Point Pleasant, NJ
(908) 295-1070

Directions: Brought to you by Yahoo!
Details: For the record, the sign says OB Diner, on the corner of Rt. 35 and Rt. 88. Its actually not a corner, but a circle We will meet in the back lot. Be aware that the circle IS a little tricky to navigate, which may be even worse with any shore traffic that might be there. Just take your time and keep an eye out for the big OB Diner sign and you should be fine.

Pre-Meet Location
Time: 6:30 PM
Directions: Take Garden State Parkway to Mile Marker 123. As always we park by the gas station on the south side of the lot.
Details: We will be leaving here by 7:00 PM so don't be late or you are finding your own way to Hamilton.

Again, while ALL J-body/Cobalt/Ecotec powered car owners are welcome at Jersey J meets, you are NOT welcome if you intend to misbehave and attract any unwanted attention from law enforcement or other authorities. We'd like our club to be a positive influence in the community, and not a disturbance. Please drive safe and don't do anything which would draw negative attention to the group.

Had to fix a little bit of the pre meet info the changes are in bold italics

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Saturday, July 29, 2006 8:36 AM
Thanks Jeff,

I saw that too but since the org does not have an EDIT button I decided against fixing it.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:49 AM
Whens the next one I'll be there

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:01 PM
sam o wrote:Whens the next one I'll be there

You can follow the thread in the North East Region

or keep watching in the J-Body Meets area for the full details after things are finalized.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search