GMSC Bash? - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GMSC Bash?
Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:28 PM
Is it dead? Or what?

Re: GMSC Bash?
Thursday, April 19, 2007 8:21 PM
nope, y would you ask that

Thursday, April 19, 2007 8:36 PM
The GM Small Car Bash? Tim's deal?

I know about Paul's Tuner Bash... but what about www.gmsmallcarbash.com?

Friday, April 20, 2007 5:31 PM
we have something like the bash going on down here in Florida but as far as i know Tim isnt doing it this year again.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Saturday, April 21, 2007 6:34 PM
Tim is not doing it this year, not really enough exposure or time with the tuner bash going on!! maybe next year??

Tom

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:47 AM
its pauls show now pretty much, i think it will be a good time, after all its all about the party anyway.....and humping things

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:00 AM
yeah I talked to tim beforehand to make sure I wasn't steppin on anyone's toes...but he wasn't doing anything so I decided to give us a little SOMETHING at least

Monday, May 07, 2007 6:19 AM
Do you have an offical site or thread? I guess we should start getting the wheels turning on plans? Caravans? for our local group.

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Monday, May 07, 2007 10:40 AM
yes, our site is simple...www.gmtunerbash.com If you'd like to arrange your local groups for caravaning feel free. We have a staff that will be organizing people for the caravaning to see if we can get everyone together. I might toss somethin out there for whoever gets the biggest caravan, like free stickers or something fun haha

Monday, May 07, 2007 12:59 PM
Went to fav's!

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search