Lake Tahoe 2008 Meet Attendence - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lake Tahoe 2008 Meet Attendence
Friday, December 21, 2007 1:31 AM

That is correct. This is going to be one of the largest GM meets in the country.

This thread is here just to know who is going to attend the meet.

If you guys want to discuss more details of this you can make another thread .

If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me or register at West Coast GM Tuner Bash -- Official Site.

IN THIS THREAD PLEASE ONLY POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. Your Name (Atleast your first name)
2. Your Car (Make, Model, Year)
3. Your Location (City, State)

Re: Lake Tahoe 2008 Meet Attendence
Friday, December 21, 2007 1:26 PM
Bump.
Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:27 PM
im wondering why only 4 or 6 cylinders? i have a 94 sunbird i want to drop an 8 cylinder in . why are you discriminating? it used to have a 4 clyinder had it for 10 years till i blew it. now im dropping in a v8 so why all the hating on the 8 cylinder???

mike
pontiac sunbird le 1994
portland maine usa
Monday, December 31, 2007 2:23 AM
michael langrock wrote:im wondering why only 4 or 6 cylinders? i have a 94 sunbird i want to drop an 8 cylinder in . why are you discriminating? it used to have a 4 clyinder had it for 10 years till i blew it. now im dropping in a v8 so why all the hating on the 8 cylinder???

mike
pontiac sunbird le 1994
portland maine usa

we are targeting this towards tuner cars. and when someone things of a tuner car v8s dont come up. v8s are more of a muscle car.
Monday, December 31, 2007 7:50 AM
sounds to me like your hating hard !!!! this thing is being sponsored by a j body org. i have a j body . its ok jessie boggs when i have the fastest and meanest j body ever built this summer ill give you guys a downshift while crusin down the 50 round the lake . don't forget you diaper . god i cant believe your hating so hard . why don't you hold an orgy then say ohh no your too big guy ,see just sounds rediculas.
Saturday, January 12, 2008 11:40 PM
Looks to me like you have a chip on your shoulder and are reading too much in to this. If you show up in a V8 powered J I doubt that you'll be turned away.

09 HHR LS, Wife's Car
05 Cavalier, Clarion DXZ375MP, Autotek MM8000.5 & 13Kv.2, wife's old car, updates coming soon
Sunday, January 13, 2008 12:00 AM
well its does say "any other GM cars are welcome to join, along with other makes."

Scout62 (Heartless Bastard) wrote:Looks to me like you have a chip on your shoulder and are reading too much in to this. If you show up in a V8 powered J I doubt that you'll be turned away.

yup i do see why you would be turned away either..

Sunday, January 13, 2008 12:11 PM
whats it matter anyways. i bet he'll never actually put a v8 in it.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, January 14, 2008 5:28 PM
ill be there waiting.. whos going ? im in

]
Saturday, May 31, 2008 4:35 PM
tryn figure out whos still going to this bash ?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search