Eastern NC? - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eastern NC?
Friday, April 10, 2009 5:23 PM
Is anything going on in Eastern NC other than Slam Session in Greeville the end of this month? This will be my first show I've ever been to, I'm trying to get the interior done by then. My wife seems to think I'm going thru my mid-life crisis, but she likes to drive my car...LOL

Re: Eastern NC?
Sunday, April 12, 2009 12:55 AM
i dont know about eastern north carolina but near me in charlotte and the surrounding areas, theres usually something happening

Monday, April 13, 2009 6:12 AM
yeah thats about a 6hour ride for me to Charlotte, I'm going to try out greenville first and see how my car will do there, I've never done this before, the guy who painted my car used to go all the time with his Cavi and a Ranger he had, how do you think just by looking at my car up here will fair? I know there is alot of extreme looking vehicles at these shows to compete agianst, but hopefully I can take home something for the J-Bods?

Monday, April 13, 2009 8:30 PM
I think you should do pretty well,you got a nice ride and their's not many J-bodies in the show scene.but their is one that is extremely nasty.It's an 05 sunfire ride that looks like a ferrari enzo from the front so watch out for that one.You'll know it when you see it trust me. i might have a pic here somewhere.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:18 AM
Thanks for the info, but that car will be in another judging class than mine I'm sure, what are you sporting around in?

Quote:

I think you should do pretty well,you got a nice ride and their's not many J-bodies in the show scene.but their is one that is extremely nasty.It's an 05 sunfire ride that looks like a ferrari enzo from the front so watch out for that one.You'll know it when you see it trust me. i might have a pic here somewhere.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:09 PM
i think you should do well. it looks like you a have nice, clean car and some really nice mods. post some more pics of the car dude!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:39 PM
I definately will as soon as I can figure out how people are getting more than 3 pics up here and larger for detail purposes? can you help with that?

Quote:

i think you should do well. it looks like you a have nice, clean car and some really nice mods. post some more pics of the car dude!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:10 PM
Here are all the photos I can upload at this time Hope you like them

Dash at night Custome designed font on gunmetal vinyl

Halos

Daytime

Thursday, April 16, 2009 3:35 AM
very nice. i do like it. i wanna make love to your gauges. lol. one suggestion. it needs to be lowered. other than that its tits!

Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:34 AM
We dropped it about 2 inches last week, these photos are older. as far as my gauges go My brother made them, it's gunmetal vinyl over laid onto tranlucent whit vinyl, I elimnated tall the crap...Kilometers, smaller tick marks temp,unlededfuel only, ect. The numbers ar a one of a kind font my brother designed to go with the letters,I'll Shoot somemore pics soon.

Moose OUT!

Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:10 AM
like i said i like it alot. getting rid of all that crap gives it a really clean look.

btw, im not to sure how to get more pix or how to make them larger. maybe upload them to photobucket and then put them on here?

Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:40 PM
I'll try photobucket thanks for the help, I will be painting the interior tonight and getting it ready for install by sunday I hope may be then I will have some new photos up

Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:00 PM
were you talking about the show at the fair grounds? cuz i left there about 1:30 and i didnt see your stunning car there...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search