johnstown,pa - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
johnstown,pa
Monday, May 18, 2009 7:21 AM
hey if any of you j-body guys want to meet theres a car show every friday at ems sub shop on scalp avenue,,,ill be there and corkey usually is there,,,,,,so come out and see us the show starts at 7 and ends at 9 i think, its a smaller show but i think it is also weather permitting, so come out and see us, johnstown is a cool place, if you dont want to come on friday there is a local car show every sunday at wolfs furniture on scalp avenue, wich runs from 6 or 7 to wenever so come to johnstown yall,,,,,,,and if ya come im in a 2002 black cavy with silver lip kit

Re: johnstown,pa
Monday, May 18, 2009 1:00 PM
Lol I live in Johnstown... But in the next state north >.<

1997 Cavalier Z24 4Spd Auto. Magnaflow dual exhaust.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:26 PM
Also on a side note, I think this weekend as with the past 2, there is going to be a cruise in in Windber on Graham ave. Live bands and other stuff happening. They just started 2 weeks ago and are trying to do it every weekend. So we might meet at Em's and drive in if anyone is interested. If not we can hang out there and watch the ricers drive past 50 million times.

03 Sunfire - Sold.
Saturday, June 27, 2009 10:28 AM
Haha hey guys, i live in/around Altoona, so i could meet up with you guys. Johnstown seems to be as close as it is going to get for me/us. haha

Ill have to pm you guys, or you guys pm me with some more info.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:29 AM
Yeah, most fridays we do. This friday, July 3rd, there is another cruise in in windber, on Graham ave. If the weather is clear you might want to stop out, but if it looks like rain, i wouldn't bother too much.

03 Sunfire - Sold.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search